Database of James Arwine Names

No doubt he's already got 4-5 more ready to go....

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has James given up, or just got alot sneakier?

Maybe all those Furby's came to life and ate him :P

Doubt it... Furbies are smarter than that... Then they'd have to get their stomachs pumped and rabies shots

• 1 month later...
Has James given up, or just got alot sneakier?

Maybe all those Furby's came to life and ate him :P

Doubt it... Furbies are smarter than that... Then they'd have to get their stomachs pumped and rabies shots

D-weed is now trying to buy stuff on Amazon. He just tried to buy a CD from me today under the name Michael Arwine. The name and address did not ring a bell until I had already printed a label and sent him notice of shipment. However. the name finally clicked for me and I looked up this thread to be sure. I refunded him the money after I confirmed it was the same address. Now let's see if the scumsucker tries to burn me with my first negative ever on Amazon.

Of course... Since the bad trader section is now 50 post minimum, he couldn't see it with his anonymous username with no posts. So when his first post here was asking about Arwine, I traced the IP to Red Lion, PA. He couldn't have been more obvious about it if he tried :baneed:

Of course... Since the bad trader section is now 50 post minimum, he couldn't see it with his anonymous username with no posts. So when his first post here was asking about Arwine, I traced the IP to Red Lion, PA. He couldn't have been more obvious about it if he tried :baneed:

Hey Ty....you have to remember one thing......look at those pictures of him that you posted and you'll quickly realize his bread isn't fully baked!!!!

Hey Ty....you have to remember one thing......look at those pictures of him that you posted and you'll quickly realize his bread isn't fully baked!!!!

His bread may not be, but something is....

• 3 months later...

I just checked the shit filter on melodicrock.com as well and sure enough, he tried to sign up there as well. The registrations are not automatic anymore for a good reason, and it seems that this just reinforces it. I sent him a scathing e-mail to tick him off as well. I encourage others to do the same

bgbssmn2@gmail.com

I just checked the shit filter on melodicrock.com as well and sure enough, he tried to sign up there as well. The registrations are not automatic anymore for a good reason, and it seems that this just reinforces it. I sent him a scathing e-mail to tick him off as well. I encourage others to do the same

bgbssmn2@gmail.com

As much as I would love to do this, I am not going to give him my email address.....

So get yourself a second bullshit e-mail addy

• 2 months later...

This dude has me paranoid. I have canceled numerous orders from him through Amazon. Now I am hesitant to sell to ANYONE in Red Lion.

Any reason I should be wary of anyone at this address:

(name nothing near Arwine)

520 W Heatherfield Way

RED LION, PA 17356

This dude has me paranoid. I have canceled numerous orders from him through Amazon. Now I am hesitant to sell to ANYONE in Red Lion.

520 W Heatherfield Way

RED LION, PA 17356

Well....according to the official municipal website for this now famous city ( http://www.redlionpa.org/ ) their population is 6,149 people, counting men, women and children and possibly a dog or two......In my opinion, its extremely unfortunate for these 6,149 people should they ever decide to buy anything from me online.......know what I mean????? Hey, for all I know, those 6,149 people could all be inbred into the Arwine family.....!!!!!

520 W Heatherfield Way

RED LION, PA 17356

Well....according to the official municipal website for this now famous city ( http://www.redlionpa.org/ ) their population is 6,149 people, counting men, women and children and possibly a dog or two......In my opinion, its extremely unfortunate for these 6,149 people should they ever decide to buy anything from me online.......know what I mean????? Hey, for all I know, those 6,149 people could all be inbred into the Arwine family.....!!!!!

I sent the CD out. We will see if anything happens.

• 1 year later...

Kind of weird... A guy siting in the row ahead of me at the Ravens game last week had a Red Lion, PA. High School football shirt on. The only think I could think of was this Arwine joker. I wanted to just ring his neck just on the basis of the shirt he had on. :popcorn:

• 6 months later...

I was contacted by a member on ebay and was asked if I would consider selling an item to someone who didn't have a paypal account. He said he would pay with a money order. He wanted to purchase the CD without ebay being involved. I could care less if that is against ebay rules... I owe ebay nothing considering how many times I've been ripped of by their policies. I told this guy that if he sent me a money order for $33.00 I would sell him the CD off ebay.

Imagine my surprise when I opened my mail box and saw an envelope with the following return address:

James Arwine

68 North Main St. Apt.2

Red Lion, PA. 17356

This guy has actually ripped me off before.. and now he is dumb enough to send me a money order for an off ebay transaction. Karma works in mysterious ways... What do you think the chances are of him getting that CD..?

His new ebay id is poolshooter5912 He only has 8 feedbacks on this new account.

I should add that I am an honest person in general... and especially when it comes to other CD collectors. I am struggling with making a decision on whether or not I should send him the CD. What do you think?

I was contacted by a member on ebay and was asked if I would consider selling an item to someone who didn't have a paypal account. He said he would pay with a money order. He wanted to purchase the CD without ebay being involved. I could care less if that is against ebay rules... I owe ebay nothing considering how many times I've been ripped of by their policies. I told this guy that if he sent me a money order for $33.00 I would sell him the CD off ebay.

Imagine my surprise when I opened my mail box and saw an envelope with the following return address:

James Arwine

68 North Main St. Apt.2

Red Lion, PA. 17356

This guy has actually ripped me off before.. and now he is dumb enough to send me a money order for an off ebay transaction. Karma works in mysterious ways... What do you think the chances are of him getting that CD..?

I should add that I am an honest person in general... and especially when it comes to other CD collectors. I am struggling with making a decision on whether or not I should send him the CD. What do you think?

Tell him, he might just as well send you another money order to pay for those other CD's ........ ;)

James Arwine

68 North Main St. Apt.2

Red Lion, PA. 17356

tell him that you'll be happy to send the cd once he fixes up his previous bill.