Database of James Arwine Names

This thread is just to keep a running collection of names that James Arwine has used on eBay.

This list will help when we notify eBay of his actions and of past names.

Please stick to only this topic in this thread to avoid threadjacking. These are the names I've been able to fine so far within the HH Threads. Please add to it if you have more:

Updated 05-27-08

Names and Addresses

James Arwine

68 North Main Street

Apt. # 2

Red Lion, PA 17356

J Michael Arwine

68 North Main Street

Apt. # 2

Red Lion, PA 17356

OR

Dennise Peresolak

68 North Main Street

Apt. # 2

Red Lion, PA 17356

Charlotte Jackson

68 North Main Street

Apt. # 2

Red Lion, PA 17356

***OR***

Same names with:

P.O. Box 34

Red Lion, PA 17356

Past Usernames NLARU'd by eBay:

cdcllctr

musicfan045

almar356

rockerherc

hrdrckr356

aln908

arw17356

prouddad044

maintguy044

metallvr044

fentynja

rabidmadman

pttsbrgh2005

musiccllctr2259

shftr2nd46

jma17356

musicclctr356

cdhound859

amj65371

vrossino

bmetalfan

mtlrckr17356

rl82259

hrdrckr2nd

msccllctr

rfpntr47

mntmn1st

rvthd59

thrshr46

prssrwshr

mnmnt1st

lckstmnalv

rtnpfr74

bckonscnd

incinpntr

ncrrl

rlgy46

rlgy47

rlguy46

apt2rl

michaels1princess

prncssrl

abvlyrs

pc53rl

mntmn1959

blndgalnpa

tallblndgal

hotpablnd

blndvagrl

parbrrnin

emfabmn

crzychkva

va1953ce

nvrwkagn

charlottj681

clnaqrm6821

bccle21spd21

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

If you see him on eBay, report it HERE along with the past usernames he's used and they usually take care of it fairly quickly ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have yet to confirm this but this user bid on my auctions today..amj65371 fortunatly I was able to catch it and cancel his bids and block the id.....I have not yet confirmed it is James Arwine but I have emailed some of the people , who's auctions he has bid on and won....just to confirm it, but I feel pretty confident it is him...same old story, new user id, 0 feedback..bidding on tons of hard rock cd's....all you sellers need to consider blocking this id, I sure did.....

Merry Christmas!!! :)

Michael

Another red flag is in his feedback.......he bid on a Pittsburg Steelers hat........not too many people from Houston or San Fransico are bidding on Pittsburg Steelers hats these days.......Now someone from the Red Lion, PA area would certainly have an interest!!!!! m-m-m-m-m.............

You have to admire his tenacity at being the prick that won't go away. A serial bad-bidder? Although he's still a thorn in our sides, he sure gives us something to bitch about. May he get a lump of coal in his Christmas stocking and a NARU tag added to his new Ebay id. :ahole:

May he get a lump of coal in his Christmas stocking

I was gonna say that I hope Santa took a big, steamy shit in his Christmas stocking, but OK, we'll go with the coal! :crazy:

Oh darn.... amj65371 got himself NLARU'd :christmas: Meryy Christmas Fucknuts!

Heads up all sellers....Here is another of James Arwines id's, vrossino he just won my I/O cd, so I blocked it from further bidding......crazy shit...... :angry:

If eBay suspensions didn't exist, here's what James Arwine's feedback profile would resemble:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...&userid=wer_ich

:yikes:

yep...that is james arwine's Germany division...... :rofl2:

I ain't the best at guessing, but this newby sure fits the James Arwine pattern the id is: bmetalfan . He is new and is bidding or has bid on crap load of stuff. He is new since the 3rd of January and has already bid on 29 items. Maybe I'm jumping the gun. T-Bone, Stormspell or Michael are the true Arwine spotters, they may be able to confirm or deny. Could he have reproduced and metamorphed himself under a new Ebay identity?

I ain't the best at guessing, but this newby sure fits the James Arwine pattern the id is: bmetalfan . He is new and is bidding or has bid on crap load of stuff. He is new since the 3rd of January and has already bid on 29 items. Maybe I'm jumping the gun.  T-Bone, Stormspell or Michael are the true Arwine spotters, they may be able to confirm or deny. Could he have reproduced and metamorphed himself under a new Ebay identity?

Wow....good call Dave....looks like him to me....even if it isn't I have had horrible luck with new bidders with 0 feedback, so I blocked him....thanks for the heads up on whoever this is Dave! take care. Michael

I've been lucky recently not to have Jamez bidding on my auctions. He knows that the moment he bids on me, his current reincarnation is doomed and gets terminated in several hours, so apparently he keeps clear - thank you Jamez!

It is a very steep uphill battle of trying to spot him and block him before he bids, so I dont bother and deal with him only when necessary.