Top 5 rarest cd's in your collection

Now, to answer the question about my Top 5 rarest. I think I only have 3 or 4 'coz most are not that rare.

DAMAGED MAILBOXZ - S/T

DEFENDER - 2NFRO

ICRI'S WITCH - In For The Kill

S'AINT AMERICA - S/T

The best thing about these titles is that I got them all SEALED and FREE. Just not sure if anybody really cares about the Defender CD. Have yet to see Icri's Witch on eBay. S'aint America had a $49 Buy-it-Now price the last time I saw it.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these aren't probably that rare....but I don't see them that much or the Ebay prices are$$$

Vain-No Respect

Tommy Bolin -Teaser(Japanese Copy)

Bon Jovi-7800( with the atomic thingy on the CD )

Great White-Recovery Live

Ted Nugent-State Of Shock

Refugee - Burning From The Inside Out

Austin - Go Big Or Stay Home

Sylvia - One Step Closer

Witness - S/T

Coastline - S/T Jap+1

I have reworked my previous list. Here it is again:

2AM - When every Second counts

Baxter Robertson - Mere Mortals

Climb - Take a Chance

i-Ten - Taking a cold Look

Jack Wagner - Never give up your Day Job

Jamilya - Over the Edge

John Palumbo - Blowing up Detroit

Jojo - s/t

L.A. Cowboys - Endless Summer

Machiavel - New Lines

Robert Tepper - No easy Way out

Skagarack - Hungry for a game, A Slice of Heaven

Stage Dolls - Dig

Tintenfish - Evolution

Not 100% sure how "rare" these are but:

Bon Jovi - Slippery when wet (Jap version with wet t-shirt cover and Pink Flamingos track)

Snakepit Rebels - S/T

Shag - S/T

Desperado - Bloodied but unbowed

Anatomic - Demos (recorded after their debut)

Bang Tango - various (I have all their CDs)

Beau Nasty - Shake it (promo copy of their Dirty but well dressed CD with different artwork)

Big Bang Babies - Black market

Blue Blood - Universal language

Body Count - S/T (w/Cop Killer)

Britny Fox - the three self released CDs they did (2 live one demos)

Cheap & Nasty - Beautiful disaster (Jap)

D'Molls - S/T

Hollywood Underground - S/T

Floyds Funk Revival - Creamy

Valentine - S/T

Lillian Axe - S/T and Love & war

Icon - Right between the eyes

Jaime Kyle - Both studio albums

Joan Jett - 1979

Possibly got some others, but as I say, not really sure what is and isnt actually rare!

I do know at least two CDs I have bought super cheap in the past, and traded for next to nothing are now worth money ( Trash Brats & Wild Boyz).

I Think it must Be These:

Skagarack - All 4

Torben Schmidt - A Bit On The side

Eyes - S/T

Vamp - The Rich Don't Rock

220 Volt - Eye To Eye

Saints And Sinners - S/T

Dare - Out Of The Silence ( Ok, not That Rare )

Glasgow - Zero Four One

Tradia - Trade Winds

Zoser Mez - S/T

• 9 months later...

Queensryche - Rage For Order (first US pressing w/Blue Ring Cover)

Tommy Shaw - Girls With Guns (CSR/Sony Japan first pressing) not the common denon Japan pressing.

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon (Japan for US, CP35 Matrix non-TO)

I have countless other US , Japan for US, Japan for Japan, West German/German first pressings also. these are the ones I thought of off the top of my head that I thought were pretty rare.

ACCELERATOR - Welcome To The Show

STRAIGHTWAY - Black Or White

BANSHEE - Take Em By Storm

MASEDON - It's A Jungle Out There

SKAGARACK - All of them

TREAT - All of them

Let me do some re-work as well....

Jillson - Deadly Girl

KK Wilde - Rock N Roll

China Sky - S/T

Wig Wam - 667 The Neighbor Of The Beast

Lancia - S/T

Accelerator - Welcome To The Show

Straightway - Black Or White

Mastedon - It's A Jungle Out There

Skagarack - All of them

TREAT - All of them

Persia - S/T

Quade - Heavens Break

AM:PM - Running Out Of Time

Nuclear Assault - Survive

Atlantic - Power

Atsushi Yokozeki Project - Raid

Barracuda - Open Fire

Banshee - Take Em By Storm (original pressing)

Da Vinci - S/T Japan pressing

Gatling Gun - Turn Back Time

ICON - An Even More Perfect Union #2159 signed by Dan Wexler

Hurricane - All of them on Enigma

Jim - S/T (Virgin pressing)

Vice - Made For Pleasure

White Eagle - A New Beginning

Since this thread is resurrected, I guess I have to add:

THIN ICE - S/T (the one that's included in HH's data base - only know one member here who has this one)

Well in 1999 my entire cd collection was ripped off, so I had to start over, the best I ever did was I found American Angel S/T on Second Spin.com for $3.99, and sold it for $85! I don't no about money value, but Rare is Rare to me, if I have to dig into the smallest corners of the internet(which I did when trying to replace my collection) then dollar value is irrelevant! so here are the discs I had the toughest time replacing, I still had a couple really rare discs tucked into my gun safe!

Headlock - It Found Me

Uglystick - S/T

Sundogs - Wild Season

Hard Knox - PsychosRus

Motherlode - Fingerpaint

Noize Toys - Fallin in Lust

Pantera - Power Metal(original)

Screamer - Target Earth

the most I ever paid for a cd was before the internet, I paid $70 for the japanese import of Mozart S/T, and $ 55 for Japanese Von Groove - Mission Man, theirs probably others but this is off the top of my head, I also have 2 extremely obscure rap cd's, Too Down and Pros and Concepts, and an impossible to find rock/punk crossover band called Romeos Dead, all very rare.

Well in 1999 my entire cd collection was ripped off, so I had to start over, the best I ever did was I found American Angel S/T on Second Spin.com for $3.99, and sold it for $85! I don't no about money value, but Rare is Rare to me, if I have to dig into the smallest corners of the internet(which I did when trying to replace my collection) then dollar value is irrelevant! so here are the discs I had the toughest time replacing, I still had a couple really rare discs tucked into my gun safe!

Headlock - It Found Me

Uglystick - S/T

Sundogs - Wild Season

Hard Knox - PsychosRus

Motherlode - Fingerpaint

Screamer - Target Earth

the most I ever paid for a cd was before the internet, I paid $70 for the japanese import of Mozart S/T, and $ 55 for Japanese Von Groove - Mission Man, theirs probably others but this is off the top of my head, I also have 2 extremely obscure rap cd's, Too Down and Pros and Concepts, and an impossible to find rock/punk crossover band called Romeos Dead, all very rare.

that hardknox cd is great, whats uglystick & sundogs, screamer & headlock like?

Headlock - It Found Me

Uglystick - S/T

Sundogs - Wild Season

Hard Knox - PsychosRus

Motherlode - Fingerpaint

Screamer - Target Earth

They are all different types, Headlock is a 3 piece Power/Prog/Heavy band, kind a like Prong, Uglystick are kind of like Tool, those were both on Pavement, the Sundogs are from my hometown Naples FLm and they are one of the coolest rock bands ever, one of those bands eveyone could like, and Screamer are heavy metal, their singer could hit far beyond anybody I can think of,(king diamond range) and they had one cd that was impossible to find, I ordered it back in 88 when it was released, their you go, hope this helps.

Headlock - It Found Me

Uglystick - S/T

Sundogs - Wild Season

Hard Knox - PsychosRus

Motherlode - Fingerpaint

Screamer - Target Earth

They are all different types, Headlock is a 3 piece Power/Prog/Heavy band, kind a like Prong, Uglystick are kind of like Tool, those were both on Pavement, the Sundogs are from my hometown Naples FLm and they are one of the coolest rock bands ever, one of those bands eveyone could like, and Screamer are heavy metal, their singer could hit far beyond anybody I can think of,(king diamond range) and they had one cd that was impossible to find, I ordered it back in 88 when it was released, their you go, hope this helps.

We talked about Sundogs before and what a great band they are! Matter of fact just saw a used copy last week, I will go nab it if someone wants it...

Headlock - It Found Me

Uglystick - S/T

Sundogs - Wild Season

Hard Knox - PsychosRus

Motherlode - Fingerpaint

Screamer - Target Earth

I'll try check out screamer, hopefully it's a keeper, thanks for the descriptions :beerbang:

That Screamer disc was on New Rennisance Records, and might possibly have been re-issued, but I wouldn't know, that cunt will never get another red cent out of me again, so I don't keep up on it anymore! I can always send u an mp3 or 2,

Sure, gotta warn you, 2 totaly opposite bands, honestly if you like rock, I can't think of how anybody couldn't like the Sundogs, their just one of those bands that appeals to the basic structure of what makes you mentally like this kind of music! a very rare thing, and its not like their phenomonal or mind blowing! cause their not, they just play good hard rock, and its a goddamn shame they are virtualy unknown!

• 1 year later...
Guest attacker

Mercyful Fate "Melissa" - Roadrunner slimline series

Mercyful Fate "Don't Break..." - Roadrunner slimline series

Anacrusis "Suffering Hour" - Metal Blede/Restless

Anvil "Metal On Metal" - first Attic pressing (one page bookled)

........ and ANGEL DUST "INTO THE DARK PAST" Scratch records, japan pressing CD... WITH LYRICS INSIDE!!! Not Gama catalog... but lyrisc!!! Some copys of Exumer incl. Angel Dust lyrics (mistake)... I have correct version!!!

Now, to answer the question about my Top 5 rarest. I think I only have 3 or 4 'coz most are not that rare.

DAMAGED MAILBOXZ - S/T

DEFENDER - 2NFRO

S'AINT AMERICA - S/T

The best thing about these titles is that I got them all SEALED and FREE. Just not sure if anybody really cares about the Defender CD. Have yet to see Icri's Witch on eBay. S'aint America had a $49 Buy-it-Now price the last time I saw it.

Wow, I never knew the Defender 2NFRO came out in cd format, I have been looking for the lp for years now, it on my most wanted list...

DAMAGED MAILBOXZ - S/T

DEFENDER - 2NFRO

S'AINT AMERICA - S/T

Wow, I never knew the Defender 2NFRO came out in cd format, I have been looking for the lp for years now, it on my most wanted list...

Yes, it's on CD format and released by Hard Rock Records/Prime Groover Production. Not really that great.

About that Headlock - It Found Me, never knew that its that rare. I've been ignoring that for the longest time since I know that they're a Crossover band. I'm not a fan of crossover and hardcore. Probably, I'll give it a try.