I'M BANEED!

Guest ROBERTVANJOVI

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I have to get in on this thread... and might I say that it's f*cking amazing what technology can do these days. The above is a perfect example. I think HSF's real name is Bill. The kind of Bill that opens Gates.

I wanted to make love to a girl up the rear. But she baneed me from doing so.

Okay, I have to get in on this thread... and might I say that it's f*cking amazing what technology can do these days. The above is a perfect example. I think HSF's real name is Bill. The kind of Bill that opens Gates.

I wanted to make love to a girl up the rear. But she baneed me from doing so.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll give you a share of my vast fortune to sign0090.gif. Dude, if I was Bill Gates, the music business in the U.S. would be SO different.

Jeez, now you're going to start me investing in the PowerBall again! :lol:

I'd buy a HeavyHarmonies t-shirt that said I'm BANEED! on the back :headbanger: Good advertising and good fun :baneed:

I hope you don't mind, I cleaned up the graphics a bit:

:baneed:

Now on to BANEED! T-shirts, thongs, breath mints, and BANEED! the Movie.

-Dan

Now THAT is someone with some knowledge of what they are actually doing!

Very nice Dan. 1appl.gif

I like t-shirts. :banger:

I'll bring a pitcher of water.

:rofl:

Thirsty??? :P

That is correct, whatever did you think I meant? :blink:

Exactly!!! :lol:

I'd buy a HeavyHarmonies t-shirt that said I'm BANEED! on the back  :headbanger:  Good advertising and good fun  :baneed:

:agree: I'll second that!

It's something I had toyed with a few years back, and then T-BONE reminded me about it again this morning.

Would folks really be interested in Heavy Harmonies products (t-shirts , caps, mouse pads, mugs, etc.)?

I'd set it up through Cafe Press. Their base prices are somewhat hefty, so I wouldn't be able to mark stuff up much and still keep prices reasonable.

Has anyone bought any Cafe Press shirts within the last year or two? I had some test shirts done back in 2000/2001, and the shirts I got faded horribly in the wash, which is why I never proceeded with the plan. However, supposedly they upgraded and changed their printing process a year or two ago and the printing is now more durable.

I'll probably set up some designs and buy one or two myself and run them through the wash before rolling anything out officially.

In addition to Heavy Harmonies logo/Baneed! are there any other slogans, sayings or stuff you think would be cool to have? I've got one set up with the Brutal Metal logo as well, and I'll probably do one with my CD Sniper logo, just because I think it's cool.

Just think, your very own thong with the Heavy Harmonies logo on the crotch! :bananamac::lol:

-Dan

I'd buy a HeavyHarmonies t-shirt that said I'm BANEED! on the back  :headbanger:  Good advertising and good fun  :baneed:

:agree: I'll second that!

It's something I had toyed with a few years back, and then T-BONE reminded me about it again this morning.

Would folks really be interested in Heavy Harmonies products (t-shirts , caps, mouse pads, mugs, etc.)?

I'd set it up through Cafe Press. Their base prices are somewhat hefty, so I wouldn't be able to mark stuff up much and still keep prices reasonable.

Has anyone bought any Cafe Press shirts within the last year or two? I had some test shirts done back in 2000/2001, and the shirts I got faded horribly in the wash, which is why I never proceeded with the plan. However, supposedly they upgraded and changed their printing process a year or two ago and the printing is now more durable.

I'll probably set up some designs and buy one or two myself and run them through the wash before rolling anything out officially.

In addition to Heavy Harmonies logo/Baneed! are there any other slogans, sayings or stuff you think would be cool to have? I've got one set up with the Brutal Metal logo as well, and I'll probably do one with my CD Sniper logo, just because I think it's cool.

Just think, your very own thong with the Heavy Harmonies logo on the crotch! :bananamac::lol:

-Dan

Hook a brutha up, I'll start saving my pennies now. B)

If the logo looked good I'd be interested in HH t-shirts and I'd wear them with pride on my cd hunts! I'd also be interested in shot glasses and a HH thong (just to annoy my wife even more w/ HH :lol: ). I've never been one to buy the logo mousepads, coffee mugs or frisbees though.

If the logo looked good I'd be interested in HH t-shirts and I'd wear them with pride on my cd hunts!  I'd also be interested in shot glasses and a HH thong (just to annoy my wife even more w/ HH :lol: ).  I've never been one to buy the logo mousepads, coffee mugs or frisbees though.

Not even if it was a combination mousepad/coffee mug/frisbee?

I would be interested in an HH T-shirt for sure! :)

Heavy Harmonies

It's not just a website

It's a way of life!

:banger:

If the logo looked good I'd be interested in HH t-shirts and I'd wear them with pride on my cd hunts!  I'd also be interested in shot glasses and a HH thong (just to annoy my wife even more w/ HH :lol: ).  I've never been one to buy the logo mousepads, coffee mugs or frisbees though.

Not even if it was a combination mousepad/coffee mug/frisbee?

Well maybe, but only IF it had a fresh pine scent! :P

I'd be down with a HH T-shirt...how about child size ones for those of us with young'uns? They could pimp Heavy Harmonies at day care! Now that's advertizin'

Heavy Harmonies logo on front.

"Metal Jay Still At It" on the back.

And a picture of Lu Lu. You need to provide that Jay. I must have the picture though, or no deal.

Something like below?

Despite Lulu's Needs

lulu.gif

Metal Jay Still At It.

No no no.......you posted a picture of Lu Lu once........remember? Saying she was a real bitch? Wasn't she in a pink bikini or something? :blink::lol: