great traders

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncle Saxon has been a frequent trade partner with me lately... and he's hooked me up with a lotta cool stuff, so add him to the "Great Traders" list!! :drink:

Being a Habs fan, I have to say Bob Gainey the teams GM is NOT a great trader. He didn't pick anything up the trade deadline.

Sorry......now back to the real topic at hand.

Being a Habs fan, I have to say Bob Gainey the teams GM is NOT a great trader. He didn't pick anything up the trade deadline.

Oh I don't know....he did trade away his best goalie, probably just making room under the cap for next year.....I predict a first round knockout for Les Habitants..... :whistle:

Oh I don't know....he did trade away his best goalie, probably just making room under the cap for next year.....I predict a first round knockout for Les Habitants..... :whistle:

At least they should make the playoffs....unlike some Leafy team. (insert a NO WAVE CLAUSE smiley here)

At least they should make the playoffs....unlike some Leafy team. (insert a NO WAVE CLAUSE smiley here)

Living in Toronto does not make me a Leafs fan......I am in fact a long suffering Bruins fan....who for the moment are in the playoffs...just a few points behind the Habs... ;)

Living in Toronto does not make me a Leafs fan......I am in fact a long suffering Bruins fan....who for the moment are in the playoffs...just a few points behind the Habs... ;)

God I hope the Bruins play Montreal in the playoffs, I think I was 10 the last Boston didn't get killed by Montreal. 8 games in a row The Habs do one of these :hammer: to the boys from Bean Town.

On the other I praise you for not being a Leafs fan and living in TO, I live in the Falls and it's Leafs this and Leafs that....also a bit of Sabres this and that as well. You must be watching the Boys on TSN, they are playing versus the Hossa infused Pens, enjoy the game.

• 3 years later...

BUMP to give Sir Jez some props! This man has been instrumental in building up the Motorhead and Saxon sections of my CD shelf over the past few months. You rule, J! :bowdown:

BUMP to give Sir Jez some props! This man has been instrumental in building up the Motorhead and Saxon sections of my CD shelf over the past few months. You rule, J! :bowdown:

Jez is a cool cat, but :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: to you my friend for not being on top of those bands sooner. :)

Jez is a cool cat, but :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: to you my friend for not being on top of those bands sooner. :)

You wound me, sir. Believe me when I say that I've been on top of'em for ages...it's just taken a LONG ass time to upgrade some of my old tapes of those bands to CDs. :lol:

• 1 year later...

I just wanted to let you guys know that our friend PICASSO over here is a great trader/seller. He can be trusted by all accounts.

Thanks, Fernando ! :drink:

• 6 years later...
On 1/27/2005 at 6:09 PM, figgy said:

While I have been with heavy harmonies for a while I'm new to this trading stuff.However I have recently done some trades with people that were awesome trades.many thanks to martinsane@msn.com,cutter33_us@yahoo.com,and jamie cook.A special shout out to NBR and Terry.Many thanks for the trades!

figgy :band::drink::lol:B)

I was actually both Cutter33 and NBR when I traded here :).

On 10/12/2005 at 10:11 PM, figgy said:

Cutter once again you are the MAN ! Could not believe all the hook ups dude.I was nearly in tears ( of joy that is) Raise the fist of the metalution......

If your still around here........i can't even remember what i hooked you up with :).......just looking at old post while drinking beer. :)