jondavis

Aldo Nova 2.0

horrible

urgh that is totally pointless.

why ruin a great song ?? :unsure:

What is with all the random noises detracting from the music, and what the fuck has happened to his voice?

Ok, Im going against the grain here and saying I like it. Ive enjoyed what Ive heard from him in the past (Blood On The Bricks is a favorite). And Fantasy has always been a classic. I dont care much for the extra "sounds/noises" but Ive heard them before with a lot of other artists and still liked their songs.  So :tumbsup: for me, for now. ;)

It's ok but Too much going on in the mix. It was a classic song before, so pretty pointless fucking about with it. What are the others going to sound like I ask? 

3 hours ago, Jez said:

It's ok but Too much going on in the mix. It was a classic song before, so pretty pointless fucking about with it. What are the others going to sound like I ask? 

shit ;)

I don't really mind the extra guitar effects... unnecessary noodling, but actually well played, and no one should ever argue the dude's guitar prowess.  But those vocal chords have obviously taken a pounding over the past 35 years. 

I would have lost a bet had someone challenged me whether or not that was Aldo Nova on vox.  I would have laughed and called you crazy for implying such jest.  Appears the joke is on me!  

This one is not on my buy list.