Midnite City 2

The Rocker

LOVE it!  And I love Pete's backing vocals on the chorus.

1 hour ago, tts42572 said:

Some samples in this press release...

http://melodicrock.com/articles/news-feed/2018/09/11/aor-heaven-announces-october-titles-midnite-city-white-widdow

Sounding great to me....seeming very likely this will be among my favorites this year.

Wowser. 'Life ain't like this on the radio' and 'You don't understand me' are perfection. The other one ain't bad either. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Glen said:

another strong track. The samples on main site sound great. Looking forward to this a lot. 

Agree on the samples....Sounding excellent!  Just seems like there are more backing vocals, more keys, just an overall bigger sound.

Here's the link to check them out for anyone so inclined...

https://heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?BandNum=7989&CDName=There Goes the Neighbourhood

Honestly, I'm already feeling like this is gonna be my #1 album this year just based on the samples lol.  Just really dig the whole vibe of this band and their songs.  It's like Poison, Warrant, Danger Danger and Def Leppard were tossed in a blender.

Can't wait for this to drop :headbanger:

Fucking Amazon - $28 for this and it drops in 2 weeks. WTF!!!

1 hour ago, tts42572 said:

Screw Amazon.  I'd either order from AOR heaven direct, NEH Records or the band directly.  

I know.  My 2 things are, I use gift cards as my way of buying my music and I have a friend who has prime so I get free shipping.

Might just be a place holder price on Amazon as it is currently listed at £16.82 on the UK site, which is way more than I would expect.

The fact it is not even available on AOR heaven yet to order is why I think the price on Amazon is not the final price.

3 hours ago, The Rocker said:

I know.  My 2 things are, I use gift cards as my way of buying my music and I have a friend who has prime so I get free shipping.

Yeah...I have prime too.  I use it for most releases but sometimes avoid it.

I heard Pete Newdeck say on Friday with Fry last night that they plan to offer pre-orders for signed CD's directly from the band on theri FB page so I'll probably go that route for this one. 

4 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Might just be a place holder price on Amazon as it is currently listed at £16.82 on the UK site, which is way more than I would expect.

The fact it is not even available on AOR heaven yet to order is why I think the price on Amazon is not the final price.

Amazon in the UK dropped to £11.07 last week for a day and since I had it on preorder that's the most I'll pay from them atm....unfortunately White Widdow still hasn't shifted from £17.07!!!

Just looked at AOR Heaven, and really not worth me ordering from there.

With the postage charge it is only about £1 cheaper than getting it on Amazon as I have Prime and do not pay postage.