Sign in to follow this  
metaltrekman

What Song IS it?

Coming to work tonight I was listening to Ozzy's Boneyard on SiriusXM. I heard a Fastway song, but I cant freaking remember the title. It seemed to be mostly instrumental (I could be wrong) And it sounded a lot like a Rush song. At least the music part did. Its driving me nutz trying to remember. I went to Spotify and they only have 4 Fastway CDs there and I clicked on each song for a snippet, and none of them sounded like it. Anyone have a clue? :)

9 hours ago, metaltrekman said:

Coming to work tonight I was listening to Ozzy's Boneyard on SiriusXM. I heard a Fastway song, but I cant freaking remember the title. It seemed to be mostly instrumental (I could be wrong) And it sounded a lot like a Rush song. At least the music part did. Its driving me nutz trying to remember. I went to Spotify and they only have 4 Fastway CDs there and I clicked on each song for a snippet, and none of them sounded like it. Anyone have a clue? :)

I always got more of a Zeppelin vibe from early Fastway, but the songs that I recall having more instrumental sections are "Heft!" and "Far Far From Home" 

Edited by Crazysam

8 hours ago, Crazysam said:

I always got more of a Zeppelin vibe from early Fastway, but the songs that I recall having more instrumental sections are "Heft!" and "Far Far From Home" 

No it wasnt either of those songs. :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• well I FB messaged WoA and they replied that they are still working on the album so I guess that will be 2019 now. 
    • is Work of Art even out this year? Have not seen any news on that one?? 
    • My most anticipated release ( except Work Of Art and Magic Dance)    Haken  - Vector (October 26/Inside Out Music)   Tracklist: 
      1. Clear
      2. The Good Doctor
      3. Puzzle Box
      4. Veil
      5. Nil By Mouth
      6. Host
      7. A Cell Divides
    • Me likey! It's not as heavy as their older material, but seems to have a bit more lush musicality. I like the synth work. Polishes the edges a bit. Die-hards already hate it, and die-hards *always* hate when a band goes more melodic, so it can't possibly be bad.   
    • New Teaser - Fantasy 2.0 - from the new album Aldo Nova 2.0 Aldo Nova 2.0 Release date 10/19/2018  
    • JD Miller - World War X Lifer - S/T Midnite City - S/T
    • Btw, I'd trade hard for Arcturus - Sham Mirrors on vinyl. ❤️
    • From FB: Hank Erix reveals album cover and tracklist for new album "Nothing Bout Trouble", first single "Fortune Hunter" now on Spotify, iTunes & YouTube.
      Album out on October 5th, 2018 via Livewire/Cargo Records UK. Track listing: 1. Turn To Darkness
      2. Last Chance To Love
      3. Fortune Hunter
      4. Way To Go
      5. Shadowdance
      6. Affair Of The Heart
      7. Electricity
      8. Freak
      9. Giving Up On Love
      10. For The Restless & The Young Line-up: Hank Erix – Lead & Backing vocals
      Michael Palace – Lead Guitars & Backing vocals
      Soufian Ma’Aoui – Bass
      Daniel Johansson – Rhythm Guitars
      Mats Ericsson – Drums
      Micke Jansson – Keyboard / Synth Additional guests: Linnea Vikström – Lead vocals & Backing vocals on ‘Affair Of The Heart’
      Alexander Hagman – Lead guitar on ‘Affair Of The Heart’
      Sam Söderlind – Guitar solo on ‘Last Chance To Love’
      Michael Palace – Additional guitars on ‘Last Chance To Love’
      Victor Lundberg – Backing vocals on ‘Shadowdance’ As Hank reveals: “They say that life is not about being who you are; it’s about becoming who you want to be. After almost a decade with Houston I’ve learned a lot about myself and the music that I love. These songs are me, all me, singing my heart out for the world to hear and this album has been a dream of mine, something to cross off the bucket list if you will”. The album was produced, mixed and mastered by Mats Ericsson at BoomBridge Studios. Recorded at BoomBridge Studios & Erix Music & Production Studios. Executive Producer – Hank Erix. HANK ERIX is the frontman of the Swedish AOR band HOUSTON. A band that have been a bright star in the AOR / Melodic rock sky over their last five releases. The band received the best AOR album 2010 accolade in Classic Rock Magazine and have appeared on several impressive festivals throughout Europe such as Sweden Rock and Download Festival. Over almost a decade with HOUSTON, HANK ERIX has made quite a name for himself in the melodic rock world and it’s finally time for the release of his solo debut ‘Nothing but Trouble’. The album features songs that has been marinating for years and sees the band leader of HOUSTON taking a bold step forward from the expected HOUSTON sound and sees Hank flexing his more hard rocking muscles. Tagging along with HANK ERIX on this 1700cc motorcycle ride of an album are members of Therion, Degreed, Art Nation, Wildness, Kryptonite, Palace, Gutterdämerung & Adrenaline Rush.      

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.