Hearts On Fire - Call Of Destiny

tts42572

New project from Melodic Rock records.  Sounding promising to me.  I've seen Andrew say on FB it'll be a mix of AOR and melodic rock something like possibly One Desire did on their debut.

Nice seeing Dennis Ward involved.  Noticed that Erik Martensson was involved with the first single but not sure if he has any other involvement on the album.  

http://melodicrock.com/articles/news-feed/2018/06/01/hearts-fire-launch-premium-preorder-debut-single-0

HEARTS ON FIRE ARE:
Jean Funes - Lead and Rhythm Guitars, Acoustic Guitar (Sound Of Eternity)
Richard Andermyr - Vocals, Guitars (Rian)
Joel Mejia – Drums (Codigo Eterno)
Dennis Ward - Bass and Keyboards

Mixed and Mastered by Dennis Ward

I’m proud to launch the debut single and lyric video for HEARTS ON FIRE’s ‘Hearts On Fire’:

Single ‘Hearts On Fire’:
Bass and Keyboards by Erik Martensson
Mixed and Mastered by Erik Martensson

Hearts On Fire are a modern melodic rock band with a sound based on the best of the 80s scene, influences including the likes of Def Leppard, Journey, Whitesnake, Dokken and Bon Jovi.

Hearts On Fire is about passion for life. All the songs are born from a place of true inspiration. 
We believe that music is the perfect way to express deep emotions like Love, Pain, Regret, sadness etc. and the album ‘Call Of Destiny’ is about that. 

The band was formed in 2017 by guitarist Jean Funes (Sound Of Eternity), and with the help of drummer Joel Mejia (Codigo Eterno) they begun to work in new songs ideas and sketches. Later they were introduced to vocalist Richard Andermyr (Rian), by MRR’s Andrew McNeice, and together they brought to life all these songs about real life experiences.

Nice!

I was hoping for a bit better from the chorus, but the rest is fantastic. I still like the song a lot, but yeah, the chorus is flawed. 

7 hours ago, Geoff said:

I was hoping for a bit better from the chorus, but the rest is fantastic. I still like the song a lot, but yeah, the chorus is flawed. 

And the lyrics are dire. Real turn off for me

• 1 month later...

Did this get a release date?

17 hours ago, tts42572 said:

I think I saw Andrew post somewhere that he was shooting for sometime in October.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Good tune!

Have been getting updates on this from doing the premium preorder....Have lost track of how many songs I've heard so far but probably 5-6 songs.  Also have lost a little track as to if they were even finished versions.

Either way, have liked almost all I've heard.  More good 80's style melodic rock that I can just never seem to get enough of :)

Listened to this today as premium preorders got it early :)

Solid album...Basically just good melodic rock/AOR that still has a little edge to it as well.  I'd say it reminds me a bit of the One Desire album if I were trying to compare it to something.

Need more listens to really digest it but first impression is solid!