Click on any album cover below to go to the main site to listen.

VEGA_OH.JPG THESOULEXCHANGE_EOS.JPG

THESENIORMANAGEMENT_HAS.JPG STONELAKE_TAR.JPG

PRAYINGMANTIS_G.JPG JIZZYPEARL_AYNIS.JPG

DOOMSDAYOUTLAW_HT.JPG B4U_TTINTY.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Let's end this now.
      There is no possible positive outcome for further discussion.
      FWIW,they're both painful for me compared to AFL.
    • haha, We had our honeymoon in Thailand 12 years ago.
      Going back because it was opportunistic and also because all the traveling we do (around 4 o 5 overseas trips annually) are either work related or pretty fast paced taking in the sights etc.

Since we've been to Phuket before we're hoping it's forced relaxation to a degree. Also,we're staying in the same hotel we honeymooned in, which is kinda cool. Let me know how you found the Philippines.
      Some friends and I celebrate major birthdays with an OS trip which is next year.
      One of them is trying for vegas. I complained that he'd want a week there. He came back with "nah, a long weekend is enough"
      He missed the point. I wouldn't fly to LA for a week, let along a long weekend, so I'm looking for alternates.
    • This one is fantastic. Will check them out.
    • Haha, I was going to put a thread up for that album tomorrow, when I have time to sit down and put some ratings on it. But I agree, sounded great. Probably the best modern rock album I've heard this year. Loved my first few listens of it - some really, really catchy/melodic choruses. There's a lot of bands who do this ADTR type of sound, and some are average but occasionally some do stand out from the pack. I was pleasantly surprised when I heard the Sink The Ship album. If I remember right, the first track is all balls to the wall and I was worried it was just going to be another pass. But a a few more clean vocals and big hooks later, and I was totally sold on it. Good stuff. I think this 'Everything' song was up at the top of my faves. 
    • Glad to see another positive comment for this one.  The album hasn't gotten much attention here, but I think it is worth checking out as well.
    • I like these guys  will give the new songs a listen for sure I'd suggest checking out a new album from  a band called Sink the Ship actually , sound a bit like these guys although heavier  
    • Nice. I'll check their previous albums out. 
    • it's really nice and my favourite would be Sakura Blues After hearing this I checked out their back catalogue and their early stuff doesn't do much for me but the album before this one is fantastic , better than this new one I think  
    • I'm quite enjoying this album. Massive sound and some good, strong songs. I see that my favourite one now has a music video. Love this chorus hook;   Something so sexy about the way he says "you got me right where you w(h)ant me." Friend, with this song, you got me right where you want me.
    • 1    .    No Good for Me 2    .    Chasing Lonely 3    .    Novocaine 4    .    Under My Skin (acoustic) 5    .    I Learned My Lesson (acoustic) https://boysoffall.bandcamp.com/album/thank-you-goodbye     Probably not worth a thread for what is essentially a 3 track EP (with two acoustic reworks of previous songs). But I like these guys and it sounds like they're on the right track after a solid but not ground-breaking debut in 2016 called 'Thank you and goodbye.' Which did have nice songs like this on it; And heavier stuff along these lines;