Shannon Noll - Unbroken

Mr.AOR

• 2023 Gold Donors

New album from Shannon and he's changed soundwise since the excellent Million Suns. There's a country flavour throughout the album but don't let that put you off as this is an excellent album.

Available on all streaming platforms if you want to give it a listen.

Man, we were smacked silly with Shannon Noll when he was on Australian Idol (or one of the like shows)
never really did it for me, perhaps one of those occasions where we heard it all too much...

Been meaning to check this one out based on the strength of his last album. Disappointed to hear he's changed style, but I'll see how it goes. 

• 2 months later...

Kind of similar to the new 5SOS album - why are Aussie artists up to shit in 2018? It wasn't until the 5th song when I finally heard a lite guitar or real drum. Just that shitty modern pop, I guess with a country vibe. But I didn't enjoy the first four at all. Some of the rest is okay, but a massive step back from the very fine last album. Only song I might keep is 'Cross A Bridge.' Maybe...