AlphaMale

Forgotten Hard Rock Albums : Wild Boyz "Unleashed"

Another in my series of forgotten hard rock CDs. Today's forgotten gem is 1991's "Unleashed!" by the band WILD BOYZ. A band that was featured on the Rock On The Rise section of Metal Edge magazines bvack in the day, I anxiously awaited for my local record store to have this. And disappoint it did not!

Some of my favorites:

I always wished they made another album

Found this CD in a boot fair years ago and bought it on the strength of their image and how cheap it was.

Didn't stay in my collection for long that as it all sounded a bit amateur.

I did like a couple of songs, and Pleasure and pain is a fantastic song though.

My only regret is when I traded it in or sold it, I had no idea how much it would go on to be worth as I barely got back what I paid for it.

I only have this in mp3 format.  I've read some positive comments about the band in the past, but unfortunately the album didn't do much for me the couple of times I played it.   

Another blast from the past :) remember liking this one a bit better than some of you guys, agree on the amateur ref on the sound but I think that adds to the charm for most parts.

Had the tape back in the day, now I only have the mp3. Good album.

Really like this one. Nothing groundbreaking but highly enjoyable for this genre. If anyone has a legit cd of this, (not the boot floating around) I'll take it off their hands. Lemme know.

If anyone is looking to get this on cd but doesn't want to pay the high price for the original, Demon Doll Records has just re-issued the album, re-mastered, silver pressed, officially licensed with an 8 page booklet.