martinsane

• 2 years later...

For anyone interested, The Lethal Idols are on the verge of finally releasing their debut album, "Sounds Illegal"

https://thelethalidols.com/homepage

83692968_2557966331127780_58728232011966

87149366_2569536436637436_55148377457945

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Jeez threads on this forum get overlooked. That sounds pretty damn good and yep, love that song title too. 

Makes you wonder, though, how these bands ever have a chance when a thread like this can't even get a response on a forum like this. What chance do they have, lol. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/6/2020 at 6:59 PM, Geoff said:

Jeez threads on this forum get overlooked. That sounds pretty damn good and yep, love that song title too. 

Makes you wonder, though, how these bands ever have a chance when a thread like this can't even get a response on a forum like this. What chance do they have, lol. 

It's been that way for awhile now. Nobody even responds. It's not even worth the time to post it. If it's not cats in space or night flight orchestra, nobody even listens to it.

I listen to everything posted in heavy metal, hard rock and aor...but unless I like something I usually don't respond...I figure its not much use in saying something is average or crap.....ahem I consider this one to be average but I wouldn't mind hearing more....;)

• 3 months later...