Judas Priest - Firepower

Crazysam

Legendary heavy metal band Judas Priest returns with their 18th studio album Firepower scheduled to be released in March.

Image result for judas priest firepower

1 - Firepower
2 - Lightning Strike
3 - Evil Never Dies
4 - Never the Heroes
5 - Necromancer
6 - Children of the Sun
7 - Guardians
8 - Rising from Ruins
9 - Flame Thrower
10 - Spectre
11 - Traitors Gate
12 - No Surrender
13 - Lone Wolf
14 - Sea of Red

JUDAS PRIEST: Listen To Audio Sample Of 'Firepower' Title Track

First Single/Video:

New song sounds good - of course I'll buy it, it's Judas Frickin Priest for crying out loud - but I hope it has more staying power than Redeemer of Souls. I couldn't even tell ya the last time I listened to that one. 

BTW I'm still amazed at how much Richie Faulkner looks like KK Downing's Mini-Me. :D I swear, before KK left the band they must've swabbed some of his DNA off a guitar and used it to grow Richie in a lab. :rofl2: 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/6/2018 at 3:20 PM, All Nights Reserved said:

Damn, I just realized I haven't listen to them since Painkiller. But it seems nothing changed. :D

Yupp me too. I am a fan and respect them as heavy metal Gods but I just never sit down and listen to them much.

• 4 weeks later...

I was really hoping they would tour to support this album, and I think they will still do but have no intentions of seeing them anymore since the news broke out that Glen Tipton is not going to be touring due to his Parkinson's disease. It will be just Rob Halford and Ian Hill from the line-up that I loved. They should have asked KK Downing to return.

13 hours ago, All Nights Reserved said:

Sorry, just listened to this and had to share. This is the Heroes song I prefer. 40 years have passed. Damn.

Good song. I don't know much about there 70's stuff but I will check it out.

Excellent album.The boys are back big time with this one..some classic Priest tunes on here and a really really nice surprise at the general quality on show. Check it out

1 hour ago, Jez said:

Excellent album.The boys are back big time with this one..some classic Priest tunes on here and a really really nice surprise at the general quality on show. Check it out

Definitely. I think it their best since Painkiller. Possible in my top ten of the year at the moment.

4 hours ago, grissolm said:

Definitely. I think it their best since Painkiller. Possible in my top ten of the year at the moment.

that is not saying much lol 

13 hours ago, Jez said:

My thoughts exactly, some really good tunes on this one

12 hours ago, grissolm said:

I think it their best since Painkiller. 

Agreed, easily their best since Painkiller

On 10/03/2018 at 5:11 PM, Glen said:

that is not saying much lol 

Don't knock it mate..if you want a really good, classic metal album, this is it. ;) 

5 hours ago, Jez said:

Don't knock it mate..if you want a really good, classic metal album, this is it. ;) 

I was knocking the comment lol. 

I might give it a go but I own no JP and consider them one of the most overrated bands in the history of rock. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/12/2018 at 11:52 AM, Glen said:

I was knocking the comment lol. 

I might give it a go but I own no JP and consider them one of the most overrated bands in the history of rock. 

Not surprising, considering the source. Oh, horrors! I've opened myself up to an opinion of Bruno Mars being a superior singer to Rob Halford; a more talented drummer than Scott Travis, and possessing guitar skills surpassing those of Glenn Tipton, Richie Faulkner & K.K. Downing combined.