LEBROCK - Please Don't Cry

Mr.AOR

• 2023 Gold Donors

New LEBROCK single "Please Don't Cry" will be released this Friday 15th December, exclusively on bandcamp (iTunes and other stores/ streaming services will follow shortly after) and the new EP will drop early 2018.

Cannot wait to hear this new track...

image.png.9d9c546b3661be436efdbfa62409d280.png

I am coming out of a really busy few months but I just put my entire life on pause to listen to this. I want to eat the EP now and digest it hungrily. 

But for now, I love this song. It's another type of song that will eat it's way into my top 5-10 this year. When 'Never Stop' from FM-84 came out this year I thought it'd grow. Well for me, it's far and away, miles clear, my favourite song of 2017. I wonder if this one will have the same effect after a few listens. Very nice tune. 

Everything that is awesome about this song - which is everything - is what made that debut EP so brilliant. Great continuation of excellence. 

44 minutes ago, Glen said:

Shame the other 2 are instrumental - much better with vocals

Sadly it's a trend with this synthwave stuff. They need to lay off the instrumentals and just concentrate on songs with lyrics. 

On 21.12.2017 at 3:52 PM, Geoff said:

Sadly it's a trend with this synthwave stuff. They need to lay off the instrumentals and just concentrate on songs with lyrics. 

I agree. The instrumentals are pretty good but the songs with vocals are miles better.