Crashdiet: New singer and new album(?)

All Nights Reserved

14 hours ago, Glen said:

definitely got the debut vibe.

it' a solid song. 

Agreed, style is similar to their debut and singer seems like a good fit.  I'm stoked that they are back with new material, solid tune, but it falls a bit short if I compare it to my favorite tracks from the band

57 minutes ago, Gotthardline said:

am i seriously the only one that hears Youth gone wild when listening to this

Not a bad song and the singer is great but a striking resemblance imo

Blatant ripoff is a bit strong. It has some elements that are similar but not sure I would've noticed them if you hadn't pointed it out. 

I can see where you're coming from but I feel there's too many parts that sound different to qualify this as a ripoff or copy

8 hours ago, Gotthardline said:

am i seriously the only one that hears Youth gone wild when listening to this

Not a bad song and the singer is great but a striking resemblance imo

7 hours ago, simo said:

Blatant ripoff is a bit strong. It has some elements that are similar but not sure I would've noticed them if you hadn't pointed it out. 

I can see where you're coming from but I feel there's too many parts that sound different to qualify this as a ripoff or copy

It's not that serious. I mean every sleaze metal album is based on the first Guns N Roses and Skid Row albums. :D

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

No comments from Geoff??

Haha... I'm still here, mate. Trying to look in as much as I can, but I have a tonne of unimportant photo stuff to catch up on, and just came back tonight from a week long vacation after a very busy Christmas/New Year period - mostly spent away from home. ;)

Anyway, I'm more with Glen on this one. No doubt at all there's a strong debut vibe, which is a plus. The song itself? I'd call it "solid" too. The idea is there... just not sure they quite pull off that chorus. But a good start and makes me want to hear the rest of the album for sure.  

14 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Haha... I'm still here, mate. Trying to look in as much as I can, but I have a tonne of unimportant photo stuff to catch up on, and just came back tonight from a week long vacation after a very busy Christmas/New Year period - mostly spent away from home. ;)

Anyway, I'm more with Glen on this one. No doubt at all there's a strong debut vibe, which is a plus. The song itself? I'd call it "solid" too. The idea is there... just not sure they quite pull off that chorus. But a good start and makes me want to hear the rest of the album for sure.  

Production sounds better for sure!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
2 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Not sure. Kinda vague. I'm hoping new album!!

On 12/12/2018 at 3:08 AM, Geoff said:

Wow, is that just for a single? Surely there's not going to be a new album in a couple of weeks??

I did find this on te Bang Your Head festival page:

A new single will be released in January, a new album is about to follow, and in July 2018 there'll be another big highlight: the show of CRASHDÏET at BANG YOUR HEAD!!!.

Cool. Yeah, I'll always look forward to a new album from these guys. Would love if it delivered as I'd be a bit doubtful at the moment, to be honest. 

• 3 weeks later...