Crashdiet: New singer and new album(?)

All Nights Reserved

DietHeads!

First of all, we would like to thank you all for the tremendous support and patience, even though we’ve been mostly silent for the last few years, we’ve always felt your love!

We are now entering the next chapter in this crazy world of CRASHDÏET. With that said, we would like to introduce a new member of the family…

From Stockholm, Sweden: Gabriel Keyes!

He is the new lead singer of CRASHDÏET and he is the guy that blew our minds a while back when we first heard his voice. Then we started hanging out, writing music and the chemistry was a fact. We can’t wait to let you hear him!

”Dietheads! I’m so fuckin’ excited to get this circus started! I’m here to give you a kickin’ experience both live and in the studio and I hope you all are lookin’ forward to it, caaause I fuckin’ do! See yaa out there! Big hugs!1f918_1f3fb.png??1f618.png?” - Gabriel

A brand new single called ”We are the legion” will be released on New Year's Eve!

Our first show with Gabriel will take place on March 30, 2018, at Kägelbanan in Stockholm, Sweden. Tickets will be available before you know it!

For full coverage of the new line-up, please get a copy of the December issue of Sweden Rock Magazine!

Photo: Effie Trikili

See you in a bit!

//CRASHDÏET

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Can't wait for the new single. First show with him is in March 2037? Oh whoops, sorry, I mean 2018... but that's a long time away. Hope he lasts until then. ;) 

I've missed them, so glad they are not dead. Another singer with awesome. Excited!!!

From crashdiet.org:

legion_cover_VM.jpg

Check out the beautiful artwork of our new single, created by the talented Christel Mentges

”We are the legion” will be released on YOUTUBE and as a FREE DOWNLOAD on December 31st 2017.
On streaming platforms such as Spotify and Apple Music on it will be out on January 8th 2018.

Pre-order “We are the legion” on 7” vinyl, limited to 300 hand-numbered copies: http://bit.ly/2D6VRlU

The track was written as late as November this year and was recorded in December.

It’s a fight song, relevant to anyone who’s going through challenges and setbacks in a world that is judge-mental and superficial, we can only stay together and be strong in the battlefield of life.

Produced by Eric Bazilian (the Hooters) who previously worked with artists such as Robbie Williams, Patty Smyth, Bon Jovi, LeAnn Rimes, Cyndi Lauper, Ricky Martin, Journey and Scorpions. Eric can also be heard playing the acoustic guitar in the mesmerizing intro of the track.

Mixed by Chris Laney who also worked on the groups debut album “Rest in Sleaze”

Mastered by Classe Persson

Drums recorded by Björn Samuelsson in Samuelsson Music and Sound Studio.

Have a great Christmas Day
//CRASHDÏET

New tune sounds badass. Bring it on!