Sign in to follow this  
Gotthardline

Awaken I am - Blind Love

Yum. That sounds very nice. I will follow this one up. Thanks for the tip. 

'Red wine, regret' is fantastic. Love it.

On 11/30/2017 at 10:38 PM, Geoff said:

Yum. That sounds very nice. I will follow this one up. Thanks for the tip. 

I'm annoyed I got sidetracked and didn't follow this up before the end of 2017. Shame, as I usually do. But I'm really digging this album. As noted, that 'Red win, regret' song is something a bit special... probably will end up one of my faves of 2017 in a short while. But overall, it's just a really fine album. Awesome recommendation. 

36 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I'm annoyed I got sidetracked and didn't follow this up before the end of 2017. Shame, as I usually do. But I'm really digging this album. As noted, that 'Red win, regret' song is something a bit special... probably will end up one of my faves of 2017 in a short while. But overall, it's just a really fine album. Awesome recommendation. 

Yep I love it , probably edges Ghost Atlas as my favourite "Modern" album of the year

Their debut from a few years back has a slightly more Post hardcore sound but is another goodun , especially this gem of a song

Oh cool, I'll check that one out too. 

New song with a new singer , shame as I loved the last guys voice 

This sounds pretty decent though

Not bad. Kinda dig that. Maybe not quite as effective as the stuff with the last guy, but nice. I agree the previous guy had a great voice. Not that this guy's bad... sounds real familiar, actually. 

Holy shit, I just found out these guys are actually Aussie. Instantly checked out any upcoming dates and noticed they're playing somewhere accessible by me these days, with Escape The Fate... on my wife's birthday. :(

19 hours ago, Geoff said:

Not bad. Kinda dig that. Maybe not quite as effective as the stuff with the last guy, but nice. I agree the previous guy had a great voice. Not that this guy's bad... sounds real familiar, actually. 

Holy shit, I just found out these guys are actually Aussie. Instantly checked out any upcoming dates and noticed they're playing somewhere accessible by me these days, with Escape The Fate... on my wife's birthday. :(

Did you check out the first full length album from these guys mate? really good stuff imo

13 minutes ago, Gotthardline said:

Did you check out the first full length album from these guys mate? really good stuff imo

I did indeed. Very solid stuff. Not completely off the charts for me, lol, but good stuff. They're definitely a nice sounding band.