Sign in to follow this  
simo

Catalano working on second album

3 hours ago, headbanger4life said:

Anyone know where I can pick up their Dark Skies release.  I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Used to be through their website https://catalanokills.bigcartel.com/ but physical copies were all gone shortly after the release two years ago. I think they did a second run which also went quick

Don't know if they'll produce some CDs for their upcoming shows again, I could pick one up for you if they sell any merch at their Stockholm gig next month

By the way still liking Wildfire a lot, the chorus is just so damn catchy

19 hours ago, simo said:

Used to be through their website https://catalanokills.bigcartel.com/ but physical copies were all gone shortly after the release two years ago. I think they did a second run which also went quick

Don't know if they'll produce some CDs for their upcoming shows again, I could pick one up for you if they sell any merch at their Stockholm gig next month

Hey Simo, yeah I'm looking for an actual cd.  I saw on their website that they don't have any available and I haven't been able to find one anywhere else.  Are the ones they are selling at their show (if they have any) actual releases or are they just cd-r's for sale?  I would love to get one.

2 hours ago, headbanger4life said:

Hey Simo, yeah I'm looking for an actual cd.  I saw on their website that they don't have any available and I haven't been able to find one anywhere else.  Are the ones they are selling at their show (if they have any) actual releases or are they just cd-r's for sale?  I would love to get one.

I own the Catalano debut and they're CD-R's, if you decide you'd like one let me know and I could get a copy at the show if they're selling them

2 minutes ago, simo said:

I own the Catalano debut and they're CD-R's, if you decide you'd like one let me know and I could get a copy at the show if they're selling them

Thanks dude.  If CD-R's are the only way they are making them, I'd love to get one.  I would really appreciate it if you could pick me one up if the have them available.  Let me know what I owe you (if they have them).  I appreciate the help.