Catalano working on second album

simo

This is still in the VERY early stages but the news got me excited. Could be another year before we get to hear something though, but the Catalano singer Roxx Catalano has posted an update saying drum tracking for new music has begun.

While the first album was mostly a solo effort with some guest performances, Catalano is now a full band consisting of:

Roxx Catalano - Vocals
Matt Fawcett - Guitar
Rory Joy - Guitar (played in De La Cruz with Roxx)
Nick Casalini - Bass (also guitarist for Darcee Fox)
Nick Caligula - Drums

Hoping these links work:
https://instagram.com/p/Ba3e_omnkmk/
https://instagram.com/p/Ba3EdEtH6qS/

10 hours ago, PeterS said:

For me one of the very best albums of the last few years. Really happy to see there may well be a no 2. 

Any favorite tracks off the first one? Looking forward to the new album too, excited to see what comes out now that there's other members giving their creative input

On 11/1/2017 at 8:40 AM, simo said:

Any favorite tracks off the first one? Looking forward to the new album too, excited to see what comes out now that there's other members giving their creative input

Not really. I enjoyed the whole album. Don't remember complaining about any weak tracks.  

23 minutes ago, PeterS said:

Not really. I enjoyed the whole album. Don't remember complaining about any weak tracks.  

Im the same,enjoyed thewhole thing but if I had to pick a fav...Dangerous Thing would be it for me :)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, simo said:

Single release on May 23, a bit underwhelmed to be honest. Production a little more raw than I had hoped for

Yeah sounds like a demo of the track,maybe the single will be clearer...I certainly hope so because its got potential :)

1 hour ago, lettard said:

Yeah sounds like a demo of the track,maybe the single will be clearer...I certainly hope so because its got potential :)

The snippet is from the final version so the full song won't sound any different from what we're hearing now

• 3 weeks later...

That sounds very nice to me. Production/sound much better than the snippet above. 

I like that too,sounds pretty good nice tone at the start and gritty yet melodic,just picking up from where Dark Skies left off  :)

Edited by lettard

• 2 weeks later...