In This Moment - Ritual [New Album]

Mr.AOR

• 2023 Gold Donors

I thought their first three albums were solid, but I didn't like too many songs on Blood and I haven't been able to get into any of their releases, as a whole, since then. This album hasn't changed that trend for me unfortunately. A few ok tracks but nothing that really stands out.

Great album with some fabulous tunes...'Joan Of Arc', 'Black Wedding', 'Roots' and a really excellent cover of Phil Collins 'In The Air Tonight are the highlights so far, but lots more listens will uncover more i am sure.

I hate this album. I hope for their sake there are more Jez's out there, but to me this album seems to have alienated all their fans. I'd assume their fans would be a mix of people who love their heavier side and people who love their more melodic side. And then, of course, the ones that love both sides.

The album caters to... a whopping none of them. It's one of those rare piece of shit albums which just alienates an entire fanbase and is just left-of-field rubbish. Sorry to be unforgiving, but I have no time for crap like this. Awful.

• 9 months later...