4. Time On Our Side 03:53
5. Best Of The Broken 04:32
7. Blind Leads The Blind 03:22
8. We Rule 05:45
10. Into The Great Unknown 07:24

That's 7 songs from 10.
Pretty damn good in the end.

• 2 months later...

Got to see H.e.a.t in Chicago this past weekend....Wow, they blew the roof off the place!

Anyways, also got the chance to chat a bit with Jona and asked if there is any talk of the next album.  He said they have about 8 songs ready so far and were planning to hit the studio in the fall but that might be getting pushed back now to the spring due to a European tour.  He said they're definitely aiming to have the next album out by the end of 2019.  He said they really can't afford to take as much time off as they did with the last album as the band is the only source of income for most of the guys.  

So hopefully next year at this time we're gearing up for the next album :)

1 hour ago, tts42572 said:

Got to see H.e.a.t in Chicago this past weekend....Wow, they blew the roof off the place!

Anyways, also got the chance to chat a bit with Jona and asked if there is any talk of the next album.  He said they have about 8 songs ready so far and were planning to hit the studio in the fall but that might be getting pushed back now to the spring due to a European tour.  He said they're definitely aiming to have the next album out by the end of 2019.  He said they really can't afford to take as much time off as they did with the last album as the band is the only source of income for most of the guys.  

I wish I could have made it, seemed like Andrew had a lot of great acts for MRF again.   I've never seen H.e.a.t., so I'm quite envious.  That is exciting news on the possibility of a new release next year, let's hope so.

2 hours ago, tts42572 said:

great news!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2018 at 1:22 AM, Mr.AOR said:

Jeez that's a :lame: song, if they continue to produce stuff like this they should disappear into the great unknown and never come back .

I'm with you.  That song is terrible.  

Can't say I'm caring much for Drink Alone...glad it was left off the album.  It's okay I guess as a one off type song but not anything I'll be coiming back to often.

Still love the latest album though and think it's gotten even better with time and seeing some of the songs live.  

55 minutes ago, tts42572 said:

Can't say I'm caring much for Drink Alone...glad it was left off the album.  It's okay I guess as a one off type song but not anything I'll be coiming back to often.

Still love the latest album though and think it's gotten even better with time and seeing some of the songs live.  

It's like a "camp fire" singing song of sorts, I'll pass.

On 5/27/2018 at 9:22 AM, Mr.AOR said:

Jeez that's a :lame: song, if they continue to produce stuff like this they should disappear into the great unknown and never come back .

judging by their live gigs over the last year they will be around for sometime ;)

The best in our genre by some way. 

3 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

I hear a 4-Non Blondes "What's Going On?" rip-off personally.

Don't like it.

Well, fuck.
I can't unhear that now.
Still like it though...

4 hours ago, Glen said:

judging by their live gigs over the last year they will be around for sometime ;)

The best in our genre by some way. 

That would be Eclipse and W.E.T. for me.

5 hours ago, The Rocker said:

That would be Eclipse and W.E.T. for me.

live? WET maybe close (not a real band though and doubt they will ever tour again).

I love Eclipse but theres no way they could headline over HEAT imo. 

I seen both live on numerous occasions. 

11 hours ago, Glen said:

live? WET maybe close (not a real band though and doubt they will ever tour again).

I love Eclipse but theres no way they could headline over HEAT imo. 

I seen both live on numerous occasions. 

Never seen any of them live(probably never will), so what matters to me is songs/albums and last 3 eclipse and last 3 W.E.T. are better(by a lot) than the last 3 H.E.A.T for me. ATN is the only He.a.t album that can compete with the other 2 bands albums. Half of TDTW and a few songs on ITGU can compare to the others but that is about it. Just my taste/opinion.

45 minutes ago, The Rocker said:

Never seen any of them live(probably never will), so what matters to me is songs/albums and last 3 eclipse and last 3 W.E.T. are better(by a lot) than the last 3 H.E.A.T for me. ATN is the only He.a.t album that can compete with the other 2 bands albums. Half of TDTW and a few songs on ITGU can compare to the others but that is about it. Just my taste/opinion.

But my comment was about live in reply to someone saying they would disappear soon judging on their fun single release 

No one to touch them live.