6. Eye Of The Storm 03:41
7. Blind Leads The Blind 03:22
8. We Rule 05:45
9. Do You Want It 04:05
10. Into The Great Unknown 07:24

Japanese bonus:

11. F.Y.I. Miley

FB

Yeah boy! ''Bastard of Society'' ''Shit City'' mhhh, some odd titles there I hope this won't be too ''aggressive''

Looking forward to the first sound samples so as soon as you see something Stefan, hook us up :D

A source on FB commented that the album 'is a monster - incredible and outstanding'

probably true.

Would be amazing if Kenny manages to put out a good album this year too. But yes I'm excited to hear Dave Dalone on this new HEAT record again, from what I understand he was also an important contributor in the songwriting department

:guitar::taz:

Song titles are interesting and a little odd.

But easily my most anticipated release this year.

Yeah lookin forward to this also

Not a fan of some of those titles at all. I am hoping I'm wrong, but they seem to be getting heavier and moving away from they're sound. 1st 2 albums were AOR , then ATN melodic rock(AWESOME!), and then TDTW, some really good songs but a bit heavier than the last. And with some of these titles they sound like they are progressing even for heavy.

Not a fan of some of those titles at all. I am hoping I'm wrong, but they seem to be getting heavier and moving away from they're sound. 1st 2 albums were AOR , then ATN melodic rock(AWESOME!), and then TDTW, some really good songs but a bit heavier than the last. And with some of these titles they sound like they are progressing even for heavy.

maybe there will be some more sax solos to lighten things up :)

?

Only 2/10 suggest anything other than a standard title

BRING IT ON !!!

?

Bastard Of Society, Shit City, Eye Of The Storm, Blind Leads The Blind, We Rule

I think it's when you have all these titles on one album it could suggest a heavier direction. Let's just wait for the first sample.

Some great releases this year but this is, by far, the one I'm most excited for.

Very interested to see how they sound with Dave! Curious to hear the final track 'Into The Great Unknown' - a 7 min epic!

Maybe they're bored just sticking to one style? Sure there were heavier moments on the last album, but let's not forget the title track and Mannequin Show which were VERY poppy. Then there was a piano ballad which I don't know if they ever had a stripped down song like that before

I'm hoping for a good album cause for me with H.E.A.T. it's been like this: I've liked the first album they put out with one singer then the second one wasn't as great. So with Kenny the debut is fantastic, Freedom Rock -while still ok- not as great. Then when they got Erik Address The Nation was better overall than Tearing Down The Walls I think.

Not that they have a new singer now but it's been something like good, bad, good, bad so far so hope they continue this and follow with an album that I'll really enjoy :D

Its. Fucking. Fantastic.

I can't remember what you said about Tearing Down The Walls before it came out (although I think it got a perfect score on the website), but how do you feel about it 3 years after release?

?

I think it's when you have all these titles on one album it could suggest a heavier direction. Let's just wait for the first sample.

Lol. Blind leads the blind could be a ballad for all u know ;)

Its. Fucking. Fantastic.

Well that sounds promising :)

?

Eye of the Storm too, maybe a power ballad ;-)

?

Nah, I'm banking on "Shit City" being the ballad.

?

I'm banking on there being no ballads. Hopefully

?

I'm going with Time On Our Side. Sappy title

Its. Fucking. Fantastic.

I can't remember what you said about Tearing Down The Walls before it came out (although I think it got a perfect score on the website), but how do you feel about it 3 years after release?

I loved TDTW from almost straight away....it grew on me before I reviewed. This one is extraordinary straight outta the box. Still adore both the Erik fronted albums - among my favourites in the last decade. This will go nicely with those.

?

Jeez you're tough. ;)

Not really it's just I'd prefer a really cool medium paced song to break the rockers than a sappy ballad.

Not really it's just I'd prefer a really cool medium paced song to break the rockers than a sappy ballad.

Like ''Feel The Heat'' now that would be awesome!