Sign in to follow this  
martinsane

Dead Serious-Simplintersting

Never seen this one for sale anywhere before. I'd never pay $75 for anything but I can't imagine seeing this one many times. and it is a brilliant record!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/192190853592?vectorid=229466&item=192190853592&rmvSB=true

$_57.JPG?set_id=880000500F

I work in the area where the band was from so I have found the cd a couple times, sells for 45.00 to 50.00 the last few times. The guy who is selling it even copy and pasted my description. Basically a more funky version of the TAKEN cd.

I work in the area where the band was from so I have found the cd a couple times, sells for 45.00 to 50.00 the last few times. The guy who is selling it even copy and pasted my description. Basically a more funky version of the TAKEN cd.

Cool. Out west I have seen only the one I found, Kind of wild that this one off disc would make its way to Renton, Washington.

Cool. Out west I have seen only the one I found, Kind of wild that this one off disc would make its way to Renton, Washington.

It is amazing how cd's travel, I recently found a sealed Catz Ass cd in a South Philly Goodwill store. They were from the Mid West area somewhere and only a few hundred were released and one ends up in a thrift store in Philly ?

It is amazing how cd's travel, I recently found a sealed Catz Ass cd in a South Philly Goodwill store. They were from the Mid West area somewhere and only a few hundred were released and one ends up in a thrift store in Philly ?

So true Zee, I found a couple years ago a sign copy of "Spin This " by Candain band Simon Says in a op shop down here in Australia. Most of signatures were made out to a girl named Adrianne who was in their thanks list.

So true Zee, I found a couple years ago a sign copy of "Spin This " by Candain band Simon Says in a op shop down here in Australia. Most of signatures were made out to a girl named Adrianne who was in their thanks list.

Super cool stories. That is what keeps the passion alive even though the days of finding one offs are fleeting.

I found my copy of Hard Knoxx signed by the drummer in a pawn shop out in Ocean Shores Washington (as far west as as you can go). Certainly not expected.