Degreed - s/t

Stefan

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...Can't believe they're turning another album around so soon!  Although, it sounds like only the single is out Sept 7th.  I seem to remember last time that Shakedown came out a few months before the album officially released.  I saw a post on FB that they don't have a release date for the album yet.

New sample sounds good.  I was a little iffy at the start of it but then it kicked into gear some.  Love how these guys blend so many elements in their music....You think you might be getting a poppy song and then they hit you with some heavy riffs to reel you back....

Excellent news!

10 hours ago, tts42572 said:

...  I was a little iffy at the start of it but then it kicked into gear some.  Love how these guys blend so many elements in their music....You think you might be getting a poppy song and then they hit you with some heavy riffs to reel you back....

+1, but I'd want to hear the full track before saying I like it, the sample has left me in the iffy phase; very poppy. :kenny:

• 2 weeks later...

Only listened once but not sounding too bad.  Was sort of wanting/expecting it to take off and soar a bit more in the chorus sorta like they do in Shakedown for example....but this stays a bit more reserved. 

Still pretty good to my ears though.