Stefan

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No post of the new single?

No post of the new single?

Good song.

Shakedown might just be my favorite song this year so not sure this song is quite exceeding that one for me. But still a good song.

yeah you mean like a 10/10 and a 9.5/10 ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New song Sugar....Sounding good....Heavier than the first couple tunes....reminds me a bit of the song The Scam from the last album.

Anyone seen many reviews yet on this album? I've only seen 1 or 2 so far and neither was a very in depth review....although both were favorable.

From the 3 songs we've heard it's sounding darn good to me and looking forward to getting this album in my hands.

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen a short review on FB saying its basically all killer songs on this one.

Literally cannot wait to hear 'Tomorrow' which is described as one of the songs of the year.

One week to go - roll on.

Yes...Tomorrow sounds like a sure winner!

Still seeing very few reviews which is a little puzzling with it being so close to release.

What I've heard and seen is positive though. Have loved all 3 songs so far and still think that so far Shakedown is my favorite song this year.

Out tomorrow in some parts of the world.....Anybody hearing it yet or seeing reviews?

Not expecting to have my copy in hand until probably late next week as I ordered from Bengens in Sweden to get a signed copy. I think the US release date is 9/1 anyways.

Itching for some new stuff to listen to....

After my first listen , it is definitely good but I don't think its as good as the last one

There seems to be quite a few softer songs on this compared to the last disc as well which isn't necessarily a bad thing , It may take a few listens to grow on me though, but so far decent but not great