What band havent I seen....?

Glen

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Europe

Nope :)

Memory is a bit fuzzy but I think it was the 'Out of The World' 1989 at Hammersmith Odeon, London....supported by the mighty Dare?? Yep rings a bell.

I've seen them anyway.

Bullocks. Is it a trick question?

Choice #3 EZN?

:lol: not a trick question.

But, no its not Enuff Z Nuff...........

I saw them in May 1991 at The Town and Country Club, Kentish Town, London :)

Only 5 bands left now.................

1. Skid Row

2. Foo Fighters

3. Slipknot

4. Whitesnake

5. Saxon

I reckon Skid row then !

Vain supported Skid Row!!

4 left ;)

• My Little Pony

Well, I wanna believe you've been a good English lad, and have seen Saxon and Whitesnake. And I thought I recalled you saying you had seen Foo Fighters before, so that leaves Slipknot.

I kinda hate that it got this far.

Feels like Deal Or No Deal with the $200,000 still in play :)

Whitesnake

At last we have a winner!!!!!!!!

Yes, believe it or not I have never seen Whitesnake

Not sure why exactly, just never happened back in the day and more recently I have been reluctant around reports that his voice is shot.

For completion for the others were -

Slipknot - Brixton Academy (March 2000)

Foo Fighters - Brixton Academy (Dec 2000) & V Festival

Saxon - numerous times but most recently Brixton 2002

Thanks for playing guys..........anyone else want to throw up a list?????

Cheers

• My Little Pony

If there are rules about sticking to a specific genre, I didn't see them.

1. Earth, Wind & Fire

2. Edguy

3. Extreme

4. Glass Harp

5. Hall & Oates

6. Jamiroquai

7. Joe Bonamassa

8. Kanye West

9. Kendrick Lamar

10. MuteMath

11. Petra

12. Rihanna

13. Tower of Power

14. UFO

15. White Heart

• My Little Pony

Id have to guess Jamiroquai first cos it would be hilarious if you actually hadnt seen him live.

Please tell me you have ;)

Well, shit. That didn't last. Haha.

I'm not sure they've even been to Canada.

Id have to guess Jamiroquai first cos it would be hilarious if you actually hadnt seen him live.

Please tell me you have ;)

Well, shit. That didn't last. Haha.

I'm not sure they've even been to Canada.

R u winding me up!!!!!! No f way.

Interesting list.

My first guess is Bowie....only because if you have seen him id like to hear all about it....never got the chance myself and of course now its too late sadly :(

Interesting list.

My first guess is Bowie....only because if you have seen him id like to hear all about it....never got the chance myself and of course now its too late sadly :(

It's not Bowie :) , I saw him back in 2004 at the Wembley arena in London on the tour for the Reality album with my dad, he has been a massive bowie fan for most of his life, From what i remember he put on a great show although i was only 10 years old at the time so can't remember a lot of details sadly , but one random thing that i do remember is bowie climbing on top of a massive box or cabinet on the stage and singing a couple of songs from really high up for some reason !

But a once in a lifetime talent for sure and such a shame that he is no more

• My Little Pony

So wait....youve seen Hall & Oates??

Awesome. What was that like?? Great imagine....what year?....come on spill the beans

Twice.

Trying to remember the years as the last decade has been a blur. I think it was 2011 and 2015.

2015 started off rough, because they weren't mixed well. But the sound guys got it sorted after a few songs. Daryl Hall at 63 -- at the time -- still had an amazing presence. At the end, my brother and I were a bit disappointed they didn't play all our favourite songs.

2011 was one of the best shows of my life! They were on fire! Daryl and John sounded great, the band was tight, and they played all my favourites. I'm hoping they come back soon.

• My Little Pony

Well, now that I know you're from the UK, I'm gonna say Black Stone Cherry.

Also, maybe I should take my list to the Mafia. See if I can stump any of them there. At the very least, I'll piss off a bunch with a few of those. ;}

Interesting list.

It's not Bowie :) , I saw him back in 2004 at the Wembley arena in London on the tour for the Reality album with my dad, he has been a massive bowie fan for most of his life, From what i remember he put on a great show although i was only 10 years old at the time so can't remember a lot of details sadly , but one random thing that i do remember is bowie climbing on top of a massive box or cabinet on the stage and singing a couple of songs from really high up for some reason !

But a once in a lifetime talent for sure and such a shame that he is no more

Very cool....at least you can say youve seen him live.

Awesome. What was that like?? Great imagine....what year?....come on spill the beans

Twice.

Trying to remember the years as the last decade has been a blur. I think it was 2011 and 2015.

2015 started off rough, because they weren't mixed well. But the sound guys got it sorted after a few songs. Daryl Hall at 63 -- at the time -- still had an amazing presence. At the end, my brother and I were a bit disappointed they didn't play all our favourite songs.

2011 was one of the best shows of my life! They were on fire! Daryl and John sounded great, the band was tight, and they played all my favourites. I'm hoping they come back soon.

Nice. Would have been great to see them back in the day. I do wonder if i would be disappointed now??

Lovin this thread and talking about gigs - its something we dont do enough of around here - i hope a few more join in with their lists.

• My Little Pony

Twice.

Nice. Would have been great to see them back in the day. I do wonder if i would be disappointed now??

Lovin this thread and talking about gigs - its something we dont do enough of around here - i hope a few more join in with their lists.

I don't think you would be disappointed. Daryl can still sing his ass off. Maybe can't sustain his high notes, but he can hit 'em. And, as I said, the band is so tight.

Funny how the Concerts thread never inspires much conversation.