"St. Elmo's Fire" and John Parr.

That was fun.
I remember Rock And Roll Mercenaries. Actually quite liked it.

Did not know he did the Gillette thing, but now I do I'm amazed I never realised.

That was fun.

Did not know he did the Gillette thing, but now I do I'm amazed I never realised.

That was fun.

Great video, really fun to watch. Loved St Elmo's Fire but hadn't realised it was sung by a brit. He had a great voice, shame his other material was naff.

This video by the same guy but doing Dead or Alive 'You spin me round' is great too

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VnPakMhITSA

Pretty interesting. I liked Naughty Naughty as a teenager. Now it reminds me of hanging out at a game room and misbehaving way back then.

Pretty interesting. I liked Naughty Naughty as a teenager. Now it reminds me of hanging out at a game room and misbehaving way back then.

I'd never come across the Naughty Naughty song before. Makes me think of that Chuck Berry hit 'wouldn't you like to play with my ding a ling' :screwy:

I'd never come across the Naughty Naughty song before. Makes me think of that Chuck Berry hit 'wouldn't you like to play with my ding a ling' :screwy:

I never cared much for that song either. (Naughty Naughty I mean; My DIng-a-Ling is beyond awful).

• 2 weeks later...

If he wasn't sitting there wearing a hoodie I'd think the guy was kinda funny and did a good segment.

I don't know Parr too well, but some of those tunes after 'St Elmo's Fire' sounded pretty good in the brief snippets I heard there.

One of the wonderful things to come out of seeing that was this;

Lol I remember loving that song naughty naughty when I was around 18. I remember having the 45 single and playing like it crazy! That song reminds so much of the 80's and high school. But then all that st. elmo stuff does.

If he wasn't sitting there wearing a hoodie I'd think the guy was kinda funny and did a good segment.

I don't know Parr too well, but some of those tunes after 'St Elmo's Fire' sounded pretty good in the brief snippets I heard there.

Good grief. That is crazy!

Crazy awesome?

Crazy awesome?

Absolutely