Stefan

Magic Dance - New Eyes

0003412034_10.jpg

Press release from Frontiers:

BREAKING NEWS: Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce the signing of Magic Dance!

MAGIC DANCE is the solo project of singer/songwriter Jon Siejka, formed in Long Island, NY in 2012. A self-taught musician and producer, his debut EP, "Another World" was released in May 2013. "The Mirror of Dreams" and "Kiss Scene" EP followed, all heavily influenced by the iconic synth-pop and movie soundtrack music of the 1980s.

His 2015 release, "Haunting Me" EP marked an evolution in his sound, featuring guitar-heavy cuts like "Still Haunting Me" and "I Wanna Know". His newest record, "Vanishings" is an even larger statement of that evolution, combining '80s influenced AOR, pop rock, and synth-pop to create a sound uniquely his own.

In 2017, Jon will commence work on what will be his debut album for Frontiers, scheduled for release in 2018.

Jon says: “I can't imagine a better home for my music than Frontiers. They are the perfect label to release my upcoming album and solidify the direction in style I've been heading in over the last few releases. I am very excited about this new record and can't wait to share my new music with you all!”

Well deserved

Wow. I'm certain even he didn't see this coming.

Who? :popcorn:

Big congrats then, just hope he puts out an album that makes me jizz my pants.

I don't like much what I've listened of his first EPs (too mellow and excess of synth for my tastes), but 'Vanishings' is a very good AOR album. Hope he keeps on this line.

Wow. I'm certain even he didn't see this coming.

Yeah, I am amazed and absolutely delighted by this news. Would not have imagined in a million years this was a possibility or even considered by either party. Very good.

Big congrats then, just hope he puts out an album that makes me jizz my pants.

You mean another one?

I don't like much what I've listened of his first EPs (too mellow and excess of synth for my tastes), but 'Vanishings' is a very good AOR album. Hope he keeps on this line.

I believe that's what he's suggesting will occur. ;)

Awesome, awesome news. I hope for, and expect brilliance. The cool thing about this is that as long as his desire remains strong, this can hopefully continue for years - decades to come... as he's just a dude and there's no band to fall apart around him. ;)

Yeah, well deserved indeed, love the early releases and also Vanishing too, finally am able to grab a Jap copy of this,

and hopefully they/he get(s) a proper reissue of 'Vanishing' and the EP on a proper silver pressed CD

From FB (August):

Recording of the new album has begun!

Artwork for 'New Eyes'.

34258479_945937868899634_174477546694377

looks a bit like Into The Great Unknown 

Liked Vanishings so ill keep an eye on this.

When is the release date for album of the year? 

looking forward to hearing this. I liked not loved the debut.