www.facebook.com/FarCryBand
www.reverbnation.com/farcrytherockband

Band Members:
Bob Malone - Vocals
Pete Fry - Lead Guitar
Angelo Mazza - Guitar
Leo Sabatino - Bass
Donn Parent - Drums

FarCry is an all original melodic rock band with two albums out, High Gear (2009) and Optimism (2011), both of which can be found as CD's on Amazon.com and other sites or digitally on iTunes, Amazon or Spotify.

With roots firmly planted in the late 80's/early 90's heyday of commercial hard rock, FarCry puts their own unique spin on the sounds of that era. FarCry have played across the US and as far away as the UK sharing the stage with Vince Neil, Bret Michaels, Lita Ford, Dokken, Danger Danger, Skid Row and many others.

Well suited to smaller club stages opening for national acts, or the biggest festivals among multiple bands, FarCry brings their all and gives everything they've got to every show!

There's something familiar about that lineup... just... can't... quite... put... my... finger... on... it.

Hmmm..... well, Angelo Mazza was in the ill fated Michael Eden version of Eden's Curse for a cup of coffee!! :lol:

There's something familiar about that lineup... just... can't... quite... put... my... finger... on... it.

Is there? Looks like Pete scared everyone else from the last album away. ;) Was it their inability to compete with your handsomeness, Pete?

Anyway, sounds like a very nice tune.

Hmmm..... well, Angelo Mazza was in the ill fated Michael Eden version of Eden's Curse for a cup of coffee!! :lol:

It was a really good cup of coffee. Eden works a French Press like nobody's business. ;-)

Hopefully the guitarist has learnt how to play his instrument since the last album.

Probably not... :-P

Just saw this here, thanks for posting it, and thank you also for the kind words!

Brief rundown of events re: the lineup...

After Mark left for personal reasons, we had Mike Ledesma for a few live gigs but I was getting a bit disillusioned with the whole thing, so when I opened a bar in South Philly in 2013 (shameless plug: http://www.facebook.com/taproomon19th ) I broke up the band with no plans to revisit it.

After a year or so in the restaurant biz, and with things going relatively smoothly, I started getting the urge to play again, and hooked up with Bob Malone, and we immediately started writing and recording demos. After several months of that I realised the style was just so melodic and similar to what I was doing with FarCry, and after hearing from pretty much everyone I spoke to, I decided to bring back the beast.

That original v2.0 lineup had both Ronnie and Tommy in it, but Ronnie's commitments with Bonfire (on tour right now), and Tommy's involvement in a number of paying gigs made their involvement an impossibility, although we are still great friends, and I'd play with those guys again anytime. So Bob, Angelo and I looked for a rhythm section, and found it in Donn Parent and Leo Sabatino, both of whom bring some great stuff to the band, and also had played together for quite some time previous, so they're already in tune with each other.

That's the long story short version, but stay tuned, more to come!

Is there? Looks like Pete scared everyone else from the last album away. ;) Was it their inability to compete with your handsomeness, Pete?

Absolutely, my rugged good looks combined with my sparkling personality is a heady brew for most mortals to deal with and stuff...

Absolutely, my rugged good looks combined with my sparkling personality is a heady brew for most mortals to deal with and stuff...

Lol

It was a really good cup of coffee. Eden works a French Press like nobody's business. ;-)

Hopefully the guitarist has learnt how to play his instrument since the last album.

Probably not... :-P

Just saw this here, thanks for posting it, and thank you also for the kind words!

Brief rundown of events re: the lineup...

After Mark left for personal reasons, we had Mike Ledesma for a few live gigs but I was getting a bit disillusioned with the whole thing, so when I opened a bar in South Philly in 2013 (shameless plug: http://www.facebook.com/taproomon19th ) I broke up the band with no plans to revisit it.

After a year or so in the restaurant biz, and with things going relatively smoothly, I started getting the urge to play again, and hooked up with Bob Malone, and we immediately started writing and recording demos. After several months of that I realised the style was just so melodic and similar to what I was doing with FarCry, and after hearing from pretty much everyone I spoke to, I decided to bring back the beast.

That original v2.0 lineup had both Ronnie and Tommy in it, but Ronnie's commitments with Bonfire (on tour right now), and Tommy's involvement in a number of paying gigs made their involvement an impossibility, although we are still great friends, and I'd play with those guys again anytime. So Bob, Angelo and I looked for a rhythm section, and found it in Donn Parent and Leo Sabatino, both of whom bring some great stuff to the band, and also had played together for quite some time previous, so they're already in tune with each other.

That's the long story short version, but stay tuned, more to come!

Well, glad you're back!!!