Harem Scarem united

Scorp2121

Frontiers Music Srl is excited to announce the release of HAREM SCAREM's highly anticipated 14th studio album, United on May 12th.

The new recording offers up 11 tracks of trademark Harem Scarem music from Harry Hess (lead vocals, keyboards), Pete Lesperance (guitars, bass, keyboards), long-time drummer Creighton Doane, and backing vocals from original sticksman Darren Smith (who will be playing live drums for the band on tour dates). The band is back and stronger than ever!

Frontman Harry Hess says: "This year will mark the 30th year of Harem Scarem and I can tell you that we are just as excited about writing and recording today as we were then. The brand new " United " album is one of the best collection of songs we have ever put on one release and I can't wait for everyone to hear it!"

Harem Scarem make it clear they still have something to say right from the start with the title track, "United", a chunky slice of guitar-driven melodic rock nirvana that kicks off their strongest studio outing since the early 00s. From there, the album lifts off with well-crafted songs featuring big choruses with simple and addictive hook-laden earworms. Each track carries a power-rock-packed punch, swaggering riffs, and hooks to die for. Hess and Lesperance without a doubt show the world that their partnership still works, that they indeed are still "United".

With sales well over a million records in 43 countries and 12 top 40 hits around the globe, 2017 will see Harem Scarem return and ready to dominate while touring the world in support of their 14th studio album, United!

United tracklisting includes:

1. United

2. Here Today Gone Tomorrow

3. Gravity

4. Sinking Ship

5. One Of Lifes Mysteries

6. No Regrets

7. Bite The Bullet

8. Things I Know

9. The Sky Is Falling

10. Heaven And Earth

11. Indestructible

HAREM SCAREM

Harry Hess - lead vocals, guitar

Pete Lesperance - lead guitar

Stan Miczek - bass guitar

Creighton Doane - drums

Darren Smith - background vocals, live drummer

TOUR DATES (More to be announced soon)

- 30 September The Music Hall, Oshawa, Canada

- 6 October Norma Jeans, London, Canada

- 14 October The Brass Moneky, Ottawa, Canada

- 20-22 October Trent University, Nottingham (Rockingham Festival), UK

www.haremscarem.net

www.facebook.com/harem.scarem.band

Yeah, the new bands can do all they want to certain degrees of excitement, but little is as exciting as this. Cannot wait to hear it. I'm really hoping for a great production, to go with what will no doubt be great songs.

My biggest concern is that Creighton is on drums and not Darren. Creighton's over use of the cymbal can drive me nuts.

• My Little Pony

My biggest concern is that Creighton is on drums and not Darren. Creighton's over use of the cymbal can drive me nuts.

If it's mixed properly it shouldn't be an issue. He's not overusing any cymbal. I think he just likes to play with an open hi hat, and they need to turn it down a bit.

If it's mixed properly it shouldn't be an issue. He's not overusing any cymbal. I think he just likes to play with an open hi hat, and they need to turn it down a bit.

What he said

reports coming in online about this one are very favourable.

Comments like 'out of this world' and 'best they've done in years' have really got my hopes up

:)

This is mixed beautifully.

This is my favourite comment so far. Like I said above, I just want a great sounding album, production-wise. Songwise, it's Harem Scarem. They don't know how to not be excellent in that regard. They just need a good production behind them and everything will be delightful.

• My Little Pony

I love all of their releases. I cannot wait to hear this!!

Let's spam their f/book page with messages of re-releasing/re-recording "Early Years"!

You mean all three of us? Won't that be a bit much?

I love all of their releases. I cannot wait to hear this!!

Let's spam their f/book page with messages of re-releasing/re-recording "Early Years"!

You mean all three of us? Won't that be a bit much?

:lol:

Funny how Frontiers pre releases 2, 3,4 tracks months in advance for most releases....yet the one release I can't wait to hear has yet to release even a sample.

Funny how Frontiers pre releases 2, 3,4 tracks months in advance for most releases....yet the one release I can't wait to hear has yet to release even a sample.

Thats not true - the first Crazy Lixx song was 'officially' released by Frontiers on 01.03 iro a 21.04 album release.

So on the same basis you expect the first HS song anytime now :)

Will probably be next week i would imagine