Breaking music news

Stefan

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Stefan said:

From Degreed (FB):

This weekend we started the writing for our next album. We finished a few songs that will be killer. Can't wait to get on with the writing and start planning the recording of it all

killer news but I asked them on a release date and nothing planned. I reckon it will be early 2019 

From Little Caesar (FB):

Well the new album is done, mixed mastered and delivered. We are incredibly happy with it. Our Brother Bruce Witkin did such a great job giving us a powerful warm sound and played some great Guitar and Organ on it too. We think you’re all gonna really dig this one. A single drops next month and the full release in March. Gonna be a great 2018!!

34 minutes ago, Stefan said:

From Little Caesar (FB):

Well the new album is done, mixed mastered and delivered. We are incredibly happy with it. Our Brother Bruce Witkin did such a great job giving us a powerful warm sound and played some great Guitar and Organ on it too. We think you’re all gonna really dig this one. A single drops next month and the full release in March. Gonna be a great 2018!!

Really looking forward to this. Ron's been alluding to it for a while on Facebook.

Seems like yesterday American Dream came out, which is a great disc.

Just announced Frank Hannon Music will release his new solo cover song album project “From One Place…To Another” Vol. 1 on January 26th. 1f3b8.png?

Frank partnered w/ PledgeMusic to launch a fun pre-order to give fans access to exclusive merchandise & cool experiences. Check it out ► https://www.PledgeMusic.com/FrankHannon

Listen to & Watch his debut lyric video of the Allman Brothers Band classic “Blue Sky” https://youtu.be/xdjgfv6w2Oo

From Lionheart (FB):

We still can't believe what happened to us in 2017 and we can't thank all of you enough for your amazing support along the way. As we go into 2018 we will be recording a follow-up to Second Nature and we have some other big plans, so keep the faith and stay tuned!

From Guild Of Ages (ex-CITA)/Escape Music:

Escape Music please to announce the signing of Guild Of Ages brand new album and the re-issue of the previous three titles with bonus tracks and Re-issue of the two CITA titles with bonus tracks!

• 2023 Gold Donors
5 hours ago, Stefan said:

From Guild Of Ages (ex-CITA)/Escape Music:

Escape Music please to announce the signing of Guild Of Ages brand new album and the re-issue of the previous three titles with bonus tracks and Re-issue of the two CITA titles with bonus tracks!

That's great news.

On 1/18/2018 at 5:12 AM, Darkstone said:

That's great news.

That's kind of cool. That 'Heat of emotion' album from CITA is not one to be forgotten. More or less a classic in melodic rock. Unfortunately they could never piece together anything consistent after that as GOA, but I'll look forward to hearing where they're at. The last album - what moniker was that under - Relapse or something? - was pretty awful, mostly due to a tin-can production job. Hoping for good production, and great songs. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 25/01/2018 at 12:04 AM, Geoff said:

That's kind of cool. That 'Heat of emotion' album from CITA is not one to be forgotten. More or less a classic in melodic rock. Unfortunately they could never piece together anything consistent after that as GOA, but I'll look forward to hearing where they're at. The last album - what moniker was that under - Relapse or something? - was pretty awful, mostly due to a tin-can production job. Hoping for good production, and great songs. 

I must admit, i've enjoyed all C.I.T.A. and G.O.A releases.

From Angeline (FB):

Greetings fellow music lovers!

The mixes for the new and long awaited Angeline album are playing loud thru my speakers. Some finishing touches and we will finally be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's been quite a journey but we think it'll be worth the wait

And while waiting for the new album we will digitally re-release our latest album 'Disconnected'. It will contain 2 previously unreleased bonus tracks and an updated artwork. Out on all streaming media next friday, Jan 26

From Stryper (FB):

Well, we wrapped the band portions of the videos today and I have to say that we couldn't be more excited! We had fun, we laughed, we had chemistry and because of that we created something really special. The videos absolutely rule and we haven't even seen them yet!!

The songs are powerful and it was amazing getting to know Perry & Shelly and spending time with them. They're such good people and we're truly blessed to have them in our band and in our lives.

Tomorrow we're doing another photo shoot with the one and only Alex Solca and we've already got some killer shots from today's video shoot!

We're so thankful to be doing this after 35 years and who knows, maybe we'll be posting about another album (following many more) in 2053 Ya never know....

New song/video and album details coming soon. Stay tuned,

M

From Beggars & Thieves (FB):

Me and Ronnie are soon to be releasing our long awaited live record. Should be out in the first quarter of the year... thanx for remembering B&T I think me and Ronnie have another record in us ??? We will see, rock On 
Louie Merlino

26 minutes ago, Stefan said:

From Beggars & Thieves (FB):

Me and Ronnie are soon to be releasing our long awaited live record. Should be out in the first quarter of the year... thanx for remembering B&T I think me and Ronnie have another record in us ??? We will see, rock On 
Louie Merlino

no interest in a live album but the prospect of another studio album is nice.

• 3 weeks later...

From Osukaru (FB):

Next week we are going into the studio to record a brand new album with release later this year. Yes, that's right! After the successful release of "The Labyrinth" about a year ago around this time, inspiration struck again and for the latter half of 2017 we found ourselves writing and demoing what I believe is going to be our best album to date. Not only did we find our sound as a band with "Transition" and "The Labyrinth", but with this new album we may have found the perfect way to incorporate our early AOR elements as well. How? You will have to wait and see...

36 minutes ago, Stefan said:

From Osukaru (FB):

Next week we are going into the studio to record a brand new album with release later this year. Yes, that's right! After the successful release of "The Labyrinth" about a year ago around this time, inspiration struck again and for the latter half of 2017 we found ourselves writing and demoing what I believe is going to be our best album to date. Not only did we find our sound as a band with "Transition" and "The Labyrinth", but with this new album we may have found the perfect way to incorporate our early AOR elements as well. How? You will have to wait and see...

Don't know the band, but I love how they pump up the new release.
Nice to see a band really believe in what they are about to put out.

• 2 weeks later...

From Ronnie Atkins/Nordic Union (FB):

For the first time in quite a while, I was back in the vocal booth this week !
Well as mentioned previously there’s a new Nordic Union album set for release later this year ! and the recording process is in spe ?

A fantastic weekend to all of you out there ?
Cheers. 
// R.A

6 years ago today we released our debut album “Here Come The Prostitutes”.
It was recorded at Medley Studios and producer by our good friend Soren Andersen 1f37b.png?1f918_1f3fc.png??

Right now we are working on our 3rd album ... We cant say much about the album yet BUT it will be a new and improved ST. PROSTITUTE 1f4aa_1f3fc.png??

...See more
Image may contain: text

On 3/12/2018 at 9:11 AM, Stefan said:

From Ronnie Atkins/Nordic Union (FB):

For the first time in quite a while, I was back in the vocal booth this week !
Well as mentioned previously there’s a new Nordic Union album set for release later this year ! and the recording process is in spe ?

A fantastic weekend to all of you out there ?
Cheers. 
// R.A

Oh wow, that's very cool news. I actually didn't ever warm to their debut, but I love the concept of this project. Hoping the second album is a monster, which I believe it can be. I hope Atkins has a bit more (or any at all, lol) input this time around. 

Lukewarm opinion of the debut aside, 'True love awaits you' is as good as some of the best PM songs, which is a massive compliment. Such a magnificent song on an otherwise lacking disc. 

ha ha in your lonely opinion

most people, including myself, loved it. Another Martensson triumph. 

every singer he writes for the albums are great....Jimi Jamison, Toby Hitchcock, Ronnie Atkins, JSS.

• 2 weeks later...

From One Desire (FB):

Brand New One Desire Album Material saw the light of day this week. It’s been long days & nights but finally the songs are finding their shape and we are SUPER excited about these new songs. Fresh direction on the lyrical side. The stories are haunting and we are really pumped up ourselves too which is the most important thing really. The sound is gonna be really huge and pounding on this record. Jiiihaa so much fun to finally have this new beast rolling ????

Drums and bass next up.. Jonas, Ossi? ?