Breaking music news

Stefan

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mutt Lange overseeing the new FM album? What? Is this not news to others? What exactly does "overseeing" entail? What on earth is Mutt Lange doing with FM??

Mutt Lange overseeing the new FM album? What? Is this not news to others? What exactly does "overseeing" entail? What on earth is Mutt Lange doing with FM??

Heh. A joke...?

Jim laying down some guitars on the new album. Steve and Mutt Lange overseeing proceedings.

17342917_10154243205411576_3328428121679

Heh. A joke...?

Jim laying down some guitars on the new album. Steve and Mutt Lange overseeing proceedings.

17342917_10154243205411576_3328428121679

'I told you my version of Man I Feel Like A Woman is better than Shania's!'

From Terry Ilous (FB March 8)

First Peek - Video Shoot
Working late into the night in the Hollywood Hills on the very first video for my new album, with the mystery song voted on by you the fans ! Remember, all your store orders & album pre-orders go towards the making of the album, production, & music videos ! Stay tuned to all my social media sites for flash-sales, give-aways. More announcements coming soon !www.terryilous.com // www.terryilous.com/cds

17192547_779304618892977_547635313063648

• My Little Pony

From Frontiers (FB yesterday)

Serafino Perugino and Russell Allen making plans for the next Allen/Lande album. Stay tuned!

Great news!

Have they told Jorn, though?

• My Little Pony

From Terry Ilous (FB March 8)

First Peek - Video Shoot

Working late into the night in the Hollywood Hills on the very first video for my new album, with the mystery song voted on by you the fans ! Remember, all your store orders & album pre-orders go towards the making of the album, production, & music videos ! Stay tuned to all my social media sites for flash-sales, give-aways. More announcements coming soon !www.terryilous.com // www.terryilous.com/cds

So, what is this? Just a solo outing? Is XYZ dead?

• 2023 Gold Donors

From Terry Ilous (FB March 8) First Peek - Video ShootWorking late into the night in the Hollywood Hills on the very first video for my new album, with the mystery song voted on by you the fans ! Remember, all your store orders & album pre-orders go towards the making of the album, production, & music videos ! Stay tuned to all my social media sites for flash-sales, give-aways. More announcements coming soon !www.terryilous.com // www.terryilous.com/cds

The chick with the tambourine is gorgeous.

Although a "chick with a tambourine" isn't exactly what you want to see in a hard rock band. Unless she's topless, of course.

From Terry Ilous (FB March 8) First Peek - Video ShootWorking late into the night in the Hollywood Hills on the very first video for my new album, with the mystery song voted on by you the fans ! Remember, all your store orders & album pre-orders go towards the making of the album, production, & music videos ! Stay tuned to all my social media sites for flash-sales, give-aways. More announcements coming soon !www.terryilous.com // www.terryilous.com/cds

The chick with the tambourine is gorgeous.

Although a "chick with a tambourine" isn't exactly what you want to see in a hard rock band. Unless she's topless, of course.

f dreadful photo

From Riverdogs FB (17.3.):

This is your lucky day! In more ways then the luck of the Irish.
The official release date for the new Riverdogs album "California" is..........JULY 7th!
Worldwide.

To be released through Frontiers.

• 2023 Gold Donors

From Riverdogs FB (17.3.):

This is your lucky day! In more ways then the luck of the Irish. The official release date for the new Riverdogs album "California" is..........JULY 7th!Worldwide.

To be released through Frontiers.

Looking forward to this one.

Radio Sun has sign with the Pride & Joy label to release their next masterpiece, this is same label which released Black Majesty which features Steve.

From Nick Workman :

Currently writing songs for Vega 5. Will be recording late summer 2017 for a 2018 release

:)

Awesome news. I'm expecting the dudes to come back big after what I thought was their weakest album yet. I hope they don't let the wonderful Mr Hess anywhere near proceedings, and the production is killer. No doubt the songs will be, so I hope the rest matches it.