Breaking music news

Stefan

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cat_album_image3_band%2B3_56096a77484d1.

From Blood Red Saints (FB 18.2.2017):

Somewhere in deepest darkest Yorkshire, something is starting to take shape...if it wasnt already sounding pretty spectacular....the news of guest singers has just ticked a few more boxes.........
Stay tuned..

From Degreed (FB 3.3.2017):

We're excited to announce that we'll re-release our first two records in a double album along with some bonus material on March 10:th!

The album will be availible for purchase at all the major digital vendors as well as the biggest physical vendors.
When we have all the info and links we'll get right back to you.

What a way to kickstart the weekend right?

16997847_10154275287951643_4127902178572

From Degreed (FB 3.3.2017):

We're excited to announce that we'll re-release our first two records in a double album along with some bonus material on March 10:th!

The album will be availible for purchase at all the major digital vendors as well as the biggest physical vendors.

When we have all the info and links we'll get right back to you.

What a way to kickstart the weekend right?

16997847_10154275287951643_4127902178572

New tracks yay!! :)

From Teer (FB 25.12.2016):

Holiday greetings to the Teer faithful. 2016 was the busiest year we have had since 2004. Thank you all for helping to keep this crazy journey afloat. In the next few weeks, we will resume our writing schedule. In the spring, we will begin demoing. We would like to have the new songs out by the summer, but life does happen. Our only directive is to create the best melodic hard rock music that we can muster. There will be more live shows in 2017...God bless you all.... John, Dan, Shane, Frank, Nathan

From Room Experience (FB 11.2.2017):

Room Experience - Chapter 2....

Works officially started today... The usual way!

Gianluca Firmo
Pierpaolo Monti Davide Dave Rox Barbieri David Readman Steve De BiasiAlessandro Del Vecchio and..... Stay tuned!

From Teer (FB 25.12.2016):

Holiday greetings to the Teer faithful. 2016 was the busiest year we have had since 2004. Thank you all for helping to keep this crazy journey afloat. In the next few weeks, we will resume our writing schedule. In the spring, we will begin demoing. We would like to have the new songs out by the summer, but life does happen. Our only directive is to create the best melodic hard rock music that we can muster. There will be more live shows in 2017...God bless you all.... John, Dan, Shane, Frank, Nathan

Oh shit, that's unexpected, unknown (to me until this) and really cool. Very excited.

From Babylon Bombs:

This year's big news and reunion! Yes, you can say that again! We can gladly advise all rockers that no less than the man himself BABYLON BOMBS will stay up under their reunion tour and play at Karlslundsfestivalen I Bollnäs 28-29 Juli 2017! Boom!! 26a1.png They were the founding members of the new sleazerock wave in Sweden, together with the band Hardcore Superstar CRASHDÏET m. FL. Their song "Hometown Hero" played diligently on Swedish radio P3, and the band toured hard since its inception in 2001, and around every blocks in Europe, you can now see at Karlslundsfestivalen this summer! Exclusive!! 1f60e.png?1f918.png

From Adrenaline Mob (FB 17.2.):

To all the AMOB fans/friends.. we are extremely excited to announce that we have officially handed in the new Adrenaline Mob album to our label Century Media Records/Sony Music Entertainment!!! Release date, album title & all information coming real soon!!

Thank you for all the great continued support & we look forward to seeing you all out on the road... 'THE MOB IS BACK'!!!

12003143_970166129672799_337852117869983

This just in!

I am the new lead singer for Quiet Riot.

(brief pause)

...never mind. Frankie Banali fired me while I was typing this post.

I shall now wait by my phone for the inevitable phone call from Bobby Blotzer's Ratt.

Carry on! :D

From Babylon Bombs:

This year's big news and reunion! Yes, you can say that again! We can gladly advise all rockers that no less than the man himself BABYLON BOMBS will stay up under their reunion tour and play at Karlslundsfestivalen I Bollnäs 28-29 Juli 2017! Boom!! 26a1.png⚡ They were the founding members of the new sleazerock wave in Sweden, together with the band Hardcore Superstar CRASHDÏET m. FL. Their song "Hometown Hero" played diligently on Swedish radio P3, and the band toured hard since its inception in 2001, and around every blocks in Europe, you can now see at Karlslundsfestivalen this summer! Exclusive!! 1f60e.png?1f918.png

I hope they make another album , their last one was great

From Sweet & Lynch (FB 10.3):

Diving back into new Sweet & Lynch songs. Really sounding great! I'm ready for this and a new Stryper album as well. Gonna be a great year

Right now we're looking at a 2017 Fall release for the new S&L album and a 2018 late Spring release for the new Stryper album

From FB Frontiers (today):

New album from W.E.T. out early 2018.

Was expecting this after all the FB shots of JSS with Robert Sall and Erik.

Very nice news indeed!

From FB Frontiers (today):

New album from W.E.T. out early 2018.

Was expecting this after all the FB shots of JSS with Robert Sall and Erik.

Very nice news indeed!

Very, very nice.

From FM (FB today):

Jim laying down some guitars on the new album. Steve and Mutt Lange overseeing proceedings.