Crazy Lixx - Ruff Justice

Stefan

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's excellent....and the video is old school awesome, as well!

New track just one week after the release of the latest music video, that was fast...

''Walk The Wire'' is good, I know this was discussed numerous times before but since I heard ''Wild Child'' I've been having a feeling about the vocals and the new song confirms that

Never thought he was a FANTASTIC singer, but didn't bother me cause he got the job done and the songs were very catchy and you could sing along to them anyway. But now there seem to be a lot of slower or mid-tempo songs which would have REALLY benefited from a different singer.

The music sounds a little more ''grown up'' but his voice hasn't really changed, I hope that the songs will be growers but if they're not the new album could lead to a disappointment in terms of vocals. Again, just a small gripe I have. I don't know why (you could probably name many alternatives) but for some reason while I was listening to ''Walk The WIre'' I was thinking ''hmmm, what if someone with a voice like the Atlantic (1994's ''Power'') singer was singing this????''

But yeah, bring on 21. April!!!!!

That's my favourite of all the new songs so far... and I've liked them all so far. But I love that one.

New track just one week after the release of the latest music video, that was fast...

''Walk The Wire'' is good, I know this was discussed numerous times before but since I heard ''Wild Child'' I've been having a feeling about the vocals and the new song confirms that

Never thought he was a FANTASTIC singer, but didn't bother me cause he got the job done and the songs were very catchy and you could sing along to them anyway. But now there seem to be a lot of slower or mid-tempo songs which would have REALLY benefited from a different singer.

The music sounds a little more ''grown up'' but his voice hasn't really changed, I hope that the songs will be growers but if they're not the new album could lead to a disappointment in terms of vocals. Again, just a small gripe I have. I don't know why (you could probably name many alternatives) but for some reason while I was listening to ''Walk The WIre'' I was thinking ''hmmm, what if someone with a voice like the Atlantic (1994's ''Power'') singer was singing this????''

Hes ok on disc just avoid live ;)

I like the new song too. It sounds like all their other songs but still nice.

• My Little Pony

On the new song I was hearing a lot of Jules from White Widdow, personally.

That makes sense...they are both shit live :lol:

Haha. I'll never get a chance to see either. Crazy Lixx makes sense, but I've never minded his voice with the music. White Widdow I've always had difficulty listening to because of his voice.

Just regarding this, and Jules in White Widdow. It must be acknowledged that without either of these guys, there would be no Crazy Lixx or White Widdow.

As far as I know with White Widdow, Jules more or less writes those entire songs, so with a different vocalist you have a different band and you've completely lost the White Widdow sound.

Same with Crazy Lixx. There's a reason these guys have had about 15,687 members in the band, yet still maintained their sound and style to a T, without ever missing a beat. Again, I don't have the CD booklets in front of me, but I assume Rexon more or less writes all the songs for Crazy Lixx.

Thankfully I don't mind either voice, but I'm always very aware of guys like this who bring far more than just a set of vocal chords to their band. I'd personally not have it any other way and appreciate seeing guys so passionate about their craft that they want to sing the songs they write, even if they may not be the most naturally gifted vocalists.

Thankfully I don't mind either voice, but I'm always very aware of guys like this who bring far more than just a set of vocal chords to their band. I'd personally not have it any other way and appreciate seeing guys so passionate about their craft that they want to sing the songs they write, even if they may not be the most naturally gifted vocalists.

Agreed

Japanese Version was released today, samples on Amazon sound pretty good. What's interesting is the bonus track, an ''87 remix'' of Walk The Wire

The drums are a bit ''thinner'' (don't mind that at all) and it sounds legit like it could've been released in the 80s, well maybe not 100% but close enough judging by the 30 seconds I've heard

Agreed

Agree also