Crazy Lixx - Ruff Justice

Stefan

I do like the sound of those song titles....and the comparisons to New Religion is exciting.

What made me lol though was the final sentence "As always, their live shows in support of this album are going to take no prisoners!"..........ive seen them twice live and both times Danny Rexon looked bored out of his skull and had zero connection with the crowd! :lol:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excited for this one, on a side note: I've noticed Frontiers has again started releasing albums at the end of each month does anyone know why that is? I remember thinking it was great when the November and December 2016 releases came out during the first week of the month and thought they were going to keep it that way.

I understand why they'd move the December releases to an earlier date (because of Christmas and everything) but the November releases also came out on the 4th. I can see the logic behind it seeing as in most European countries you get your salary at the end of the month and are more likely to buy albums while you still have disposable cash. But how nice would that be imagine every Frontiers release you're excited for would be pushed FORWARD 3 or 4 weeks

Cool news....Will probably be pre-ordering this one as well....2017 is really looking great.

Cover does look pretty shoddy but don't judge a book by it's cover :)

I find it interesting they're basically shouting out and comparing to New Religion. I could be wrong but seems like I remember reading press before the last album and they were saying that one compared to NR also. I could be imagining that though.

Either way, looks pretty good. I do like the Friday the 13th songs so will be interesting to hear some other songs. I saw a comment on FB from the band that the first single would probably be released in Mid March or so.

I absolutely love the last album and put it up there just below NR. Looked forward to this and a pre order is automatic.

I find it interesting they're basically shouting out and comparing to New Religion. I could be wrong but seems like I remember reading press before the last album and they were saying that one compared to NR also. I could be imagining that though.

I absolutely love the last album and put it up there just below NR. Looked forward to this and a pre order is automatic.

Yeah, style-wise, whether one loved the album or not, it was actually the closest to 'New Religion' in their discography.

Yeah, style-wise, whether one loved the album or not, it was actually the closest to 'New Religion' in their discography.

I love it, handful of songs made my comp.

• 2 weeks later...

Doh. Thats a real cop out by Frontiers, releasing the song we've already heard.

I was excited when i read on FB yesterday they were revealing the 1st song

:(

• 2 weeks later...

'Snakes in Paradise' is great. I like 'Killer' too. But not as good as 'Snakes...'

I don't know how these Super Nintendo and Sega Megadrive things work anymore these days, but do I understand from the shots of that game, that as the player, you actually play the part of Jason in the game? And your aim is to go around and kill people? If so, lol. Awesome.