Fury - Lost in Space (2016)

Dead Planet

I'm not usually into new bands doing NWOTHM but these guys are quite good ...I hear a lot of these types of bands trying so hard to get the same sound as the old groups, the problem is they reproduce the poor production also...this one however sounds great....

• 4 years later...

New song:

Fury posted a video to playlist Music.

Fury are extremely proud to present our new single 'Rock Lives In My Soul' featuring the incredible Kim Jennett on guest vocals!
With this song and video we wanted to highlight just how bad the issue of sexism in music really is. We reached out to female musicians, promoters and managers and asked them if they would share their experiences with us. The experiences they shared were both harrowing and numerous. Every example shown in the video is a direct quote from the testimonials they provided and is just a small snippet of the behaviour women face on a daily basis.
Now available on all digital platforms as well as on CD from the Fury webstore www.furyofficial.co.uk/store
Produced and mixed by Pete Newdeck
Music Video by Lion Island Media
Co-written by Nyah Ifill
Special thanks to all the women in music who spoke to us and let us put your experiences in this music video!
Edited by AlphaMale