Stefan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't be hard to top the last one!

I love the debut!!!

Ha. So someone shares my opinion? Nice. ;)

I was definitely looking forward to it. Didn't grab me at first listen and as much as I've tried to love it over the passing months it just hasn't gone anywhere.

The same goes with Nordic Union. Martenson either needs to do less or throw his b-sides away!

I used to be the type of guy that always wanted more. These days I'd prefer to have much less but of a much higher quality!

Ha. So someone shares my opinion? Nice. ;)

I was definitely looking forward to it. Didn't grab me at first listen and as much as I've tried to love it over the passing months it just hasn't gone anywhere.

The same goes with Nordic Union. Martenson either needs to do less or throw his b-sides away!

I used to be the type of guy that always wanted more. These days I'd prefer to have much less but of a much higher quality!

Good to hear, mate. I agree on both and have stated so, with little agreement here. I feel like there would be plenty more out there... just not 'ere. ;)

• My Little Pony

Cool. Don't think it's gonna be strong enough to win, though.

It could be the strongest rock song ever written and I doubt it would win that competition ;)

You're prolly right.

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm seriously the only one who's just going to blatantly call that a shit song? What an annoying piece of shit. Sounds like something a group of prison inmates would whistle on the way to a hard day's work down at the tracks. Yuck.

In my lonely opinion, it would appear. ;)

Not lonely....mine was hardly a glowing review ;)

I'd bloody well hope so. We shouldn't be commending / encouraging stuff like this. ;)

From Frontiers Music:

BREAKING NEWS: FRONTIERS MUSIC SRL is thrilled to welcome AMMUNITION to the label. Ammunition was founded in 2014 by the songwriting duo Age Sten Nilsen (former WIG WAM) and the multi-talented Erik Mårtensson (Eclipse (Sweden), W.E.T, Nordic Union).

AMMUNITION released their stellar debut album "Shanghaied" in 2015 on their own label. Teaming up with former TNT and Jack In The Box bassist Victor Cito Borge, keysman Lasse Finbråten (Circus Maximus, ex-Wig Wam), skinsman Maguns Ulfstedt (Eclipse), and the exceptional guitar player Jon Pettersen, AMMUNITION has made a name for themselves as an incredible live act. AMMUNITION is currently mixing their second album titled "AMMUNITION" due for release late summer 2017 through Frontiers Music Srl. The first taste of what's to come, "Wrecking Crew" (written by Nilsen and Mårtensson), has already landed on the Norwegian charts, taking AMMUNITION to the Norwegian Eurovision grand finale. The full length, original version of the song will be included on the forthcoming album, produced and mixed by the band's guitar player and co-writer, Erik Mårtensson.

Frontiers Music Srl is proud to be a major part of the continuation of AMMUNITION's musical journey.