Ammunition - Ammunition

Stefan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my most anticipated releases

So Martensson is an actual member of this band... not just a song writer for them? I have no doubt it'll be better than the last album.

• My Little Pony

So Martensson is an actual member of this band... not just a song writer for them? I have no doubt it'll be better than the last album.

He was always a member of the band. Kinda odd that you have no reservations towards this next album, as you recently stated you think Erik is stretching himself thin these days.

He was always a member of the band. Kinda odd that you have no reservations towards this next album, as you recently stated you think Erik is stretching himself thin these days.

Hes just emphasising his continual argument that the debut was overrated garbage.......

Which is of course a lonely opinion ;)

However i do agree that the new album will be better....the debut was a very solid effort with 5 or 6 standout tunes but i think they will nail it on this one - very much looking forward.

Yes, he was a song writer and guitarist for the last album and tour.

He is arguably stretching himself thin, but even on a bad day he's still far better than a gigantic percentage of artists in the genre. And whatever he does, whether it's stand-out or not, I still always look forward to his next project to see if it's his next gem.

• 1 month later...
  • My Little Pony

Please no whistling..... :(

It's the new "in" thing to do in 2017

Heh. No it's not. Plenty of good tunes with whistling in 'em.