Osukaru - The Labyrinth

Stefan

Its actually a new female vocalist on this album

Oh, that'd explain why I think she's even worse... and I wasn't a fan of the last one either. ;) If that other lass left they should have just cut their losses with the female vocalist angle. I much, much prefer this band before the addition of female vocals.

Its actually a new female vocalist on this album

Oh, that'd explain why I think she's even worse... and I wasn't a fan of the last one either. ;) If that other lass left they should have just cut their losses with the female vocalist angle. I much, much prefer this band before the addition of female vocals.

Funnily enough my favourite songs from these guys tend to be the ones with just the female vocals and I am generally not a big fan of female vocals

My favourite song from the new album would probably be 'it's only forever' and from the last album I love edge of a broken heart and promised land

The vocals have never been the strongest point of this band but they never ruin what are essentially really cool songs imo and also pretty unique songs compared to most Aor/melodic rock that sounds very similar to me

I actually agree that some of the best songs on this album are the ones with the female vocals... except for 'Voodoo (who Do),' which is my favourite tune. But anyway, I don't think they're the best songs on the album because the lady is singing. They'd still be the best songs on the album if a dude sung on all of them. ;)

Lisa Eugenia was on board since the "Rock it up album". Take a look at the video from the title track. I like female vocals and I really like her voice, I loved Cecilia Camuii as well. I'm also a fan of Fredrik Werner. I think His voice is much closer to singer like Eddie Vedder or the guy from kings of leon than Steve Perry or other aor gods.

Lisa Eugenia was on board since the "Rock it up album". Take a look at the video from the title track. I like female vocals and I really like her voice, I loved Cecilia Camuii as well. I'm also a fan of Fredrik Werner. I think His voice is much closer to singer like Eddie Vedder or the guy from kings of leon than Steve Perry or other aor gods.

Jeez mate, he's not great, but he's not that bad!!!

They can hold a tune though at least ;)

They can hold a tune though at least ;)

I think I'd still prefer to not hold a great tune, than be able to hold a shit tune. ;)

Geeez... been trying to log on to this site with my old account but for some reason, HH wouldn't let me.. so I had to get a new one. :P

Anyway... I really do appreciate your feedback on our music, guys! I've read everything you've written here and will of course keep it in mind when recording our next album. Your feedback is very important to us!

Cheers! :)
//Oz

• 6 months later...
On 8/11/2017 at 5:46 PM, Gotthardline said:

Definitely the last album before this one, transition

That's their best album by far imo

I agree, transition is their best album for me too.

Rock it up is very good, but It's a compilation with 3 new songs. I think it's not as easy to find the "rock it up album" if you want to buy it.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...