Sign in to follow this  
metaltrekman

New Halestorm

Well it couldn't be worse than their current original output. Though, that said, after the Whitesnake song I have no desire to hear any single one of the others. I'd rather they just concentrated on trying to record another decent album of originals after that last piece of shit.

Geoff is no fan, sure the last one wasn't that great but 6 tracks kick ass and they're not like any other band going around at the moment which makes those tracks even more special.

I dig all the reanimate cover albums and this one has an awesome track list. Looking forward to it!

Halestorm is a great cover band that's for sure but they sure need to stay as a cover band because most of their original songs kinda suck

Geoff is no fan, sure the last one wasn't that great but 6 tracks kick ass and they're not like any other band going around at the moment which makes those tracks even more special.

I dig all the reanimate cover albums and this one has an awesome track list. Looking forward to it!

I am a fan... I just hated the last album. I agree there were a small handful (I don't think six) good songs, but is that good enough? Not in my book.

For me, as a fan, all ReAniMate albums are cool. It's not only a cover ep... They do add the "Halestorm" style to it and everything that Lizzy sings sounds awesome!

Their covers are usually very good......still wish I could have picked up the first one...