SANTA CRUZ - Drag Me Down (new single 2016)

AlphaMale

love this band

the verses are great but I agree the chorus is a little disappointing

edit - after a few more listens this is really sinking in, and I love it

I am actually liking the more modern direction as my taste definitely leans towards modern rock these days, though I will always love the 80's stuff too

• My Little Pony

love this band

I am actually liking the more modern direction as my taste definitely leans towards modern rock these days

Who even are you?!

;}

I like it. Chorus sounds good to me. Basic, but not missing anything, imo. They're a very good band and I hungrily await a new album. Their solos are always monstrous and I also love their huge leanings towards a modern sound too. I'm a big fan.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Oh, yeah. I like that. But why is it uploaded so shadily? I hate those "Band Name" - Topic channels.

I've often wondered about those "topic" channels. They always pop up. Does anybody know who produces them and for what purpose?

• My Little Pony

Oh, yeah. I like that. But why is it uploaded so shadily? I hate those "Band Name" - Topic channels.

I've often wondered about those "topic" channels. They always pop up. Does anybody know who produces them and for what purpose?

I think they're sanctioned by the labels, as a means to make some money from the views. Which explains why they are always region locked.

• 2023 Gold Donors

I think they're sanctioned by the labels, as a means to make some money from the views. Which explains why they are always region locked.

Ok. Thanks.