So long, people

After reading some of the comments on lapdancing, and all that, I think I will stick around....even after making an ass of myself. As far as me buying cds, I do buy them frequently......maybe too much. I mean, hell just the other day, I think I spent about a hundred and fifty bucks on four Robby Valentine cds, so as far as buying, I try to do my fairshare.....If I rubbed someone the wrong way, I humbly apologize. After reading Christine's comment, I decided that I was acting a little too greedy, and really wasn't communicating with anyone....which I am hoping you guys will let me change. Lets forget about this and stick to what all of us do, and thats rock and roll.

Peace :banger:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading some of the comments on lapdancing, and all that, I think I will stick around....even after making an ass of myself.

Cool biz.........welcome aboard!!! :D

:unsure: Ummmm...who the hell HASN'T made an ass of themselves around here at least once or twice??

:lol: I say something stupid at least once a DAY!! :lol:

Wow MJ got two alrighty's. She'll like you Jason. But you have to watch out for her since she LOVES every song there is.

Oh God......not ANOTHER JASON??!!??!!??!! :crazy:

And Dave....... :hammer: You hush!!! :P

Did anyone call him or anyone else a thief? I didn't see that. If anyone is a thief, it's me. You see, I've stolen all the ladies hearts.

It must be nice to have such a rich fantasy life. :D

It really is. I call it Jayland, and it's a lovely place.

JayLand is right next door to Michael Jackson's Neverland. Now THAT"S Ironic doncha think? ;)

We're going to have to give them new names - Nice Jason  :angel:  and Evil Jason  :flame: !    :rolleyes:

Which is which?

Huh? :blink: I can't believe you even have to ask! ;)

What? I was just wondering. :D

Thanks Bubbamama   :)

:lol: It's MJ... I only get called "Bubbasmama" around here when JLP's pissed at me!!! :lol:

And he's been pissed at all of us at least once! Right, Jim? :P:lol:

Pissed...??....nahh, at least not at YOU and MJ....hehe I would hate to NOT get any more of those 'lap dances'....now THAT would piss me off!!! :dance:

Only on your lap? Wait til she moves up to your.......... :angel: Nevermind :lol:

Sorry Wiggles....oops...I mean Marla :P

That cheese danish does indeed look tasty. And now I know why Jayland's catch-phrase is "Where Everyday is Mother's Day!"

(As a side note, I'm glad I didn't ask about the bathroom facilities.)

That cheese danish does indeed look tasty. And now I know why Jayland's catch-phrase is "Where Everyday is Mother's Day!"

(As a side note, I'm glad I didn't ask about the bathroom facilities.)

Too funny you guys keep talking about Jayland. There's a 'home cooking' type restaurant just a mile or so up the road from me called Joyland. I keep thinking you're talking about that place. They do have good cheese danish. But no ponies.... :lol: