Don Vedda - Talking Body [ New Single ]

Mr.AOR

40 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Must listen asap. Very exciting. 

it's the 7 songs you've heard plus 3 new....all v good. Shame there doesn't appear to be a physical release :(

• 2 weeks later...

Great stuff. A bit sad that the three new songs are very, very arguably the weakest of the lot... but weak Vedda is pretty freakin' awesome. The guy's a serious talent. 

Favourite track has to be the killer closer, 'Fuck you.' 

On 7/19/2018 at 3:02 PM, Geoff said:

Great stuff. A bit sad that the three new songs are very, very arguably the weakest of the lot... but weak Vedda is pretty freakin' awesome. The guy's a serious talent. 

Favourite track has to be the killer closer, 'Fuck you.' 

I love those 3 just as much as the others now. 

17 hours ago, Glen said:

I love those 3 just as much as the others now. 

Yeah, they're all good except 'San Diego' isn't doing too much for me. Certainly not bad, but just kind of plods along a bit much for me. Weakest of an otherwise excellent bunch. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow, that's sexy news. I've always viewed the Don Vedda experience like the Endeverafter, Taking Dawn and there was another prolific one-album gem in recent years... who is it? Can't remember. Not that Taking Dawn was amazing... but I thought he would be one of these artists that finally gets an album out, and then they just disappear for ever. I really hope not. More music please!!

• My Little Pony
15 hours ago, Geoff said:

Wow, that's sexy news. I've always viewed the Don Vedda experience like the Endeverafter, Taking Dawn and there was another prolific one-album gem in recent years... who is it? Can't remember. Not that Taking Dawn was amazing... but I thought he would be one of these artists that finally gets an album out, and then they just disappear for ever. I really hope not. More music please!!

Bad City?

Nah, not Bad City or Wigelius. Because Wigelius do have two albums, even if it took 15 years for the second to come out. No, it was another of those modern type bands like Endeverafter... I think. Just can't think who. Isn't the Bad City guy in jail or something? 

• My Little Pony
On 11/28/2018 at 1:27 AM, Geoff said:

Nah, not Bad City or Wigelius. Because Wigelius do have two albums, even if it took 15 years for the second to come out. No, it was another of those modern type bands like Endeverafter... I think. Just can't think who. Isn't the Bad City guy in jail or something? 

I think he got out last year. 

• 3 weeks later...

So what's that in human talk? 20th of December, 2018? That's today, innit? But I guess that's the US date, innit? Jeez I wish you guys learned how to write dates properly in your land. ;)

• 1 month later...