Salems Lott - No Choice To Love

mizxystar

Check these guys out they are amazing! www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsa_LofMRGE

As AlphaMale pointed out, we're quite familiar, thanks.

...and after checking them out previously, "amazing" is not exactly the word I would use.

What is amazing is that I will actually be seeing this band in about a week. :whistle:

• 2023 Gold Donors

Not too impressed unfortunately, but thanks for posting.

I'd never heard of them before, so i wouldn't go searching for them in previous posts.

......and Alpha Male.... probably not the best way to encourage new members to post videos mate.

I'd never heard of them before, so i wouldn't go searching for them in previous posts.

......and Alpha Male.... probably not the best way to encourage new members to post videos mate.

Well, new members ought to use the search feature before posting the same video we've seen on 5 different threads. Just sayin'!

• 2023 Gold Donors

Well, new members ought to use the search feature before posting the same video we've seen on 5 different threads. Just sayin'!

I appreciate the post. I don't particularly like the band. I've never heard of them, but the point i was trying to make was that how can i search for a band that i don't even know exists. So what if it's already been posted multiple times. If i had of enjoyed the latest post, then i would have probably checked for any previous ones.

To me, that's the value of the search engine.

I agree!

I appreciate the post. I don't particularly like the band. I've never heard of them, but the point i was trying to make was that how can i search for a band that i don't even know exists. So what if it's already been posted multiple times. If i had of enjoyed the latest post, then i would have probably checked for any previous ones.

I agree!

I agree!