Jump to content

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Ponen said:

I love them all. But my top 3 in no order -

1)Kristine

2)The Midnight

3)Fm-84

Mine, in order:

The Midnight

FM-84

Forêt de Vin (would be number one if they had more than five songs and there was some indication they were still together)

Juno Dreams

Duett

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Mine, in order:

The Midnight

FM-84

Forêt de Vin (would be number one if they had more than five songs and there was some indication they were still together)

Juno Dreams

Duett

Never heard of Juno Dreams and Duett. I ll check them out.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ponen said:

Never heard of Juno Dreams and Duett. I ll check them out.

 

Juno Dreams is 100% instrumental, and Duett has only two vocal tracks. So if that's not your thing, then don't bother. But those two songs by Duett are phenomenal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2018 at 6:21 AM, Ponen said:

I love them all. But my top 3 in no order -

FM-84 (Running in the night) song is hard to beat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Invisible_man said:

FM-84 (Running in the night) song is hard to beat

Yup...the song deserved a Grammy 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How very, very 80's. Nice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished listening the whole album. Yup..it's a nice album. Was expecting atleast a couple of tracks to be as good as or better than Lost Boy(one of my faves this year) but sadly the rest all fell a tad short.

America 2, Explorers and Lost Boy are my picks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.