Stefan

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've mentioned this many times before... Been a huge DRN fan dating back to 1987 and I've been fortunate enough to see the band live here in Portland, Oregon countless times the past 30 years.

Three decades ago I probably wouldn't have liked this new album at all... But now; I ******* love it! So good. Pure musical artistry.

I've mentioned this many times before... Been a huge DRN fan dating back to 1987 and I've been fortunate enough to see the band live here in Portland, Oregon countless times the past 30 years.

Three decades ago I probably wouldn't have liked this new album at all... But now; I ******* love it! So good. Pure musical artistry.

They were excellent in London last week.

They were excellent in London last week.

NEVER a bad show from these guys. Such great energy at their live gigs. Would have loved to see them with Bon Jovi (when Bon Jovi still rocked) back in the day. They were not on the New Jersey Tour here in the States. I shouldn't complain... I saw a little known band by the name of Skid Row on that tour :)

I think 'B There With You' is the best song on that album, I'm okay with 'Ignition', 'Reunite', and 'Sharp Turn' as well

but sadly for me, other songs there are either average or skippable.

I think 'B There With You' is the best song on that album, I'm okay with 'Ignition', 'Reunite', and 'Sharp Turn' as well

but sadly for me, other songs there are either average or skippable.

I think about half of it is good with 2 or 3 tracks now embedded in their live set and sound perfect.

Champion is my fav. Great chilled song.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Just announced the "Origins" UK tour, which includes album launch party.

Apparently there is a new album announcement coming, but by the name "Origins", I am guessing it is older tracks re-recorded or something like that.

• My Little Pony
3 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Just announced the "Origins" UK tour, which includes album launch party.

Apparently there is a new album announcement coming, but by the name "Origins", I am guessing it is older tracks re-recorded or something like that.

Hopefully not covers. 

I saw them here in Portland last month and they hinted at a new project to include some re-recordings of early classics.  They actually sold tickets for fans to attend recording sessions in NYC and Portland... I would loved to have attended, but my schedule didn't allow for it that particular Friday.

Just happy these guys are back together and making music once again.

• 1 month later...