SOTO - Divak

Stefan

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to Alpha's clever dick post i have never openly slated the debut Soto album.

Trance is a killer track.

Half of it is great.

Half of it has worn thin with time.

Most of it is better than Weight of the World.

Over and out.

In response to Alpha's clever dick post i have never openly slated the debut Soto album.

Trance is a killer track.

Half of it is great.

Half of it has worn thin with time.

Most of it is better than Weight of the World.

Over and out.

Dick post? THOSE WERE YOUR OWN WORDS.

Fuck off :)

Huh? Those were your own words! Now your backtracking and when the proof is posted, you resort to personal attacks.

Nice!

Not sure why you are posting all these old posts? Is it important? People can change their view on an album you know.

I still like at least half the album plenty thanks.

And the point is the new stuff is not as good. Plain and simple.

I actually like all of the 3 songs/snippets posted.

I've been pretty hit and miss with JSS, but I like this material more than his past stuff.

Guess I'm in the minority.

Huh? Those were your own words! Now your backtracking and when the proof is posted, you resort to personal attacks.

Nice!

Not sure why you are posting all these old posts? Is it important? People can change their view on an album you know.

I get that. Don't get the personal attacks though.

• My Little Pony

Nice!

Russ, I'm gonna assume the smiley suggests he's just being cheeky. You have to remember he's British. He's a bastard. ;}

Nice!

Because i thought you were being a smart arse.

Apologies if not.

Peace out.

Not sure where JSS is going with this stuff. At least about half of the debut retained some melody and decent chorus - this is bordering on NU metal :(

Holy christ, I was hoping to stay awake for about 15 more minutes. That almost sent me to sleep immediately. Man, that is just absolute shit; all of them. Even 'Undone' is still so bland I want to leave the room. Who would bother actually listening to this?

Holy christ, I was hoping to stay awake for about 15 more minutes. That almost sent me to sleep immediately. Man, that is just absolute shit; all of them. Even 'Undone' is still so bland I want to leave the room. Who would bother actually listening to this?

Unblame - you did fall asleep lol

• 2023 Gold Donors

I'm getting mid 90s flashbacks when i listen to these tracks and that's not good.

I honestly don't know what he's thinking. It's JSS, so i'm obligated to get it, but c'mon Jeff you're killin' me mate.

I'm getting mid 90s flashbacks when i listen to these tracks and that's not good.

I honestly don't know what he's thinking. It's JSS, so i'm obligated to get it, but c'mon Jeff you're killin' me mate.

No you arent.

Shit is shit.

Yeah, i know. That thing that worries me is the fact that these tracks must be considered highlights to be featured as "teasers".

He was posting all tracks - one each day - if that makes you feel better ;)

...looks like Glen and I will, even if that lessens our taste in your eyes.

Oh dont worry - Geoff will listen to it - he wont be able to resist ;)

For me, ill definitely give it a spin on spotify but it sounds weaker than the debut so i doubt i'll be purchasing the album. Its a shame Soto seems set down this route.

I had really hoped he would channel the energy into something more melodic.

• My Little Pony

Oh, phuk me. I sincerely hope that's not genuine concern. ;}

Oh, phuk me. I sincerely hope that's not genuine concern. ;}

Well I definitely care about who likes this album or not, so it should be a concern. I'm going to keep tabs on who likes it or not because it's very important to me.

Karpet, do you realise that every time you make your hurtful comments that you are religious? Has anyone let you know how stupid that decision is? ;)