DaHun72

Vain - Rolling with the Punches 2016

Put back again on Amazon - now showing 28.04

:(

I think it's worth to buy from musicbuymail, haven't put my order yet but i guess they still have the 30% closing discount sale ?

anyway, after two spins, I like it, slightly weaker than 'Enough Rope' but it's an enjoyable album

I think it's worth to buy from musicbuymail, haven't put my order yet but i guess they still have the 30% closing discount sale ?

anyway, after two spins, I like it, slightly weaker than 'Enough Rope' but it's an enjoyable album

Really? Weaker than Enough Rope.

I thought this was supposed to rival the debut?

I think it's better than Enough Rope.

I've been spinning both this and Enough Rope in equal rotations and I prefer Rolling with the Punches hands down over Enough Rope. And this is easily my second favorite to No Respect. Now if they would just get the actual cd shipped...

Another put back on Amazon 5 of May.

Does anyone know if this was released yet on cd, outside of the copies being shipped to the pledge backers?

Thank you, very much appreciated. It seemed like Amazon was either already out of stock or their distribution was delayed again.

Participated in the pledge, got the CD last week.... and STILL haven't listened to the whole album :whistle::fun_84:

I've never listened to this band before but have been listening to their new album and I'm a big fan. There are 6+ good songs on it.

They have a unique sound and style. Good stuff

You should listen to the first few then. There are a few strange people who fail to see the genius of No Respect but it's clearly one of the best albums ever recorded.

You should listen to the first few then. There are a few strange people who fail to see the genius of No Respect but it's clearly one of the best albums ever recorded.

Me being one of them, can't deny the energy of ''Who's Watching You'' and the very very tasty guitar solo BUT....... somehow the other songs don't cut it for me

Somehow all the elements (vocal delivery, riffs, backing vocals etc) click on ''Who's Watching You'' but I feel on other songs they don't

Somewhere down the line I'll give it another try though maybe I'll like it better then