Vain - Rolling with the Punches 2016

DaHun72

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Icy is my fav.

& Cindy is my 2nd fav

'Cindy?' Were we talking about the debut, or their whole discography we're talking now?

For me, this is one of their best and most under-rated songs. One of my all-time faves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YtBMR7npgA

But yes, 'Cindy' and '1000 degrees' are also flawless.

Icy is my fav.

& Cindy is my 2nd fav

Icy is also my favorite tune off of No Respect

And they wonder why people download from torrent and blog sites.

That's way too expensive for a single damn CD.

Just because I think $400,000.00 is way too expensive for a Lamborghini Aventador doesn't give me the right to steal it.

(We now return you to your regularly-scheduled discussion about the new Vain album.)

Just because I think $400,000.00 is way too expensive for a Lamborghini Aventador doesn't give me the right to steal it.

(We now return you to your regularly-scheduled discussion about the new Vain album.)

No problems, Mark......I'll take you for a cruise in mine! ** I might even let you drive!** :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Truth.

Anyway, what's the deal here - pledge site says release date is April 14th but box on right of site says days to release : 104 ??

Has it been put back 3 months?

Any pledgers got their access pass?

Cheers

August 14th is the projected release date.

• 3 weeks later...

Good luck actually getting a CD. I love Vain from back in the day. A couple years ago I ordered two of his CDs that I didn't have... after more than a month of email promises (supposedly from Davy Vain himself) I finally had to file a claim with paypal before my time was up. They finally ruled in my favor a few weeks later & gave me a refund. I was very disappointed.

Good luck actually getting a CD. I love Vain from back in the day. A couple years ago I ordered two of his CDs that I didn't have... after more than a month of email promises (supposedly from Davy Vain himself) I finally had to file a claim with paypal before my time was up. They finally ruled in my favor a few weeks later & gave me a refund. I was very disappointed.

yeah that's too bad, not sure why it should happen. Last year, I think same thing happened with Jesse Damon's project ?

yeah that's too bad, not sure why it should happen. Last year, I think same thing happened with Jesse Damon's project ?

The issue there was that no-one ordered it :lol:

The issue there was that no-one ordered it :lol:

And you should also be happy you never received that one too. Not hearing it would be worth more money than hearing it.

• 9 months later...

Davy just put the following post on the book of faces...

New album digital download almost here!!! Next 48 hours along with new album cover and bonus track! Only available for now on pledge music!

Did anyone purchase the download?

Feedback so far is that the album is amazing....a true follow up to No Respect.

Really hope it will be available on Amazon or the like - the asking price on the Pledge site is circa £25.

• My Little Pony

Did anyone purchase the download?

Feedback so far is that the album is amazing....a true follow up to No Respect.

Really hope it will be available on Amazon or the like - the asking price on the Pledge site is circa £25.

And 35CAD!! But I want it so bad.

I was part of the Pledge group and received it the other day....and it is definitely classic Vain. Loved what they did! Recommended!!